<Seven>

-Li-Na Pov-

When I woke Mark oppa scolded me for not eating anything. He told me when school is over he will treat me. When school was over we went to a hot pot restaurant by our separate vehicles. Mark reached before me, I parked my jeep and went inside.

Inside I saw oppa in a corner near a window, he was busy looking outside so I decided to scare him a little.

"Boo!!" I exclaimed.

This scaredy cat jumped. Aish...

"Yah you brat why did you do that?" Oppa asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to."

I said and took a seat in front of him. We took our orders and started to eat.

"Li-Na do not lie to me again. Ok?" Mark oppa said.

"I promise. But I didn't feel to eat anything." I told him.

"But you still need to eat, suppose something worse happened to you huh? What would you tell auntie?" Mark scolded causing me to pout.

"Stop scolding me already, I get it. And speaking of mom, maybe one day if you aren't busy you can look for her." I said.

"Sure." He said.

While I was eating Mark oppa said something that crushed my world.

"Princess I think I like someone." He said.

The reason why I am sad, is because I have had a crush on him for years now. I haven't had the courage to confess, what if it destroys our friendship? I don't want that, so its better to keep it to myself.

"Oh? Who is it? Do I know her?" I asked.

"Yes you do, very well." He said smiling.

"I don't think I know her, cause I don't keep friends only you are my friend." I explained.

"The girl I have a crush on is right in front of me." He said.

When he said that I realized he was talking about me. My crush has a crush on me? This is a dream right? Someone pinch me.

...

-Maknae Line Pov-

The mansion is crowded now. We are having a blast, we are praying dad don't come home early. If he does we are dead.

-Dae-Hyun Pov-

Right now I am on my way home from work. I just had dinner with Soo. Five minutes after, I was pulling up in the drive way and I can see other cars there. What is happening here? And there is music...? This must be the maknaes doing. Wait till I get my hands on them.

-Taehyung Pov-

I was pushing my way to the kitchen to get a drink, until I was passing a window and I saw dad's car. Oh no we are so dead. I drop my cup and ran to find hyung and Jungkook. The rest are in their rooms. Finally I found them making out with some girl.

"Hyung and Jungkook dad is home!!!!" I shouted because of the deafening music.

"What!!!" They shouted in unison.

"Shit we are dead." Jimin hyung said.

Before we could even use the microphone to tell them to leave dad beat us to it.

"By the count of three I want everyone out of this house!!!!!" Dad shouted.

"Hyungs he said everyone so lets go." Jungkook said.

We agreed with him and was trying to sneak away but dad's hawk eyes caught us.

"Where do you think you three are going?" Dad said.

Now our guests are gone.

"D-dad you said everyone should leave so we are leaving too." Jimin said, fear visible in his voice.

"Get your asses here!!" Dad exclaimed causing us to flinch. 

Dad is really scary when he is angry.

-A/n Pov-

Before they could sit down and discuss their punishment Sunmi came running down to the door.

"What the hell were you boys thinking? And where are your brothers?" Dae-Hyun asked.

"They are in their rooms." Jungkook said with his head low.

"Boys come down here right now!!!" Dae-Hyun again exclaimed.

After a minute or so the hyungs came downstairs.

"Can you explain why you allowed your little brothers keep a party?" Dae-Hyun asked the older ones.

Since Jin is the oldest Yoongi pushed him forward to explain.

"What an amazing brother you are." Jin said, sarcasm lacing his voice.

"I am waiting." Dae-Hyun interrupt.

"Well appa, Jimin suggested a pool party and I said don't allow your guests wreck the place, if I said no they would of annoy the hell out of me. I know that I did the wrong thing, but these maknaes can be a pain in the ass. No offence bros." Jin explained.

"None taken." The maknaes said in unison with sarcasm.

"You know you three will get punished, scratch that all seven of you are getting punished." Dae-Hyun told them.

"Aish." Hoseok cursed.

"The maknaes no game for two weeks, I am going to lock the game room. The seven of you guys are going to clean the whole mansion." Dae-Hyun instructed.

"But dad, there are maids here for a reason." Jimin chimed.

"You all cause this mess so clean it. And I mean NOW!!" Dae-Hyun told them.

"Appa we can't live without our games." Jungkook pleaded.

Dae-Hyun glared at him causing him to shut his mouth.

Dae-Hyun made his way to his room and the boys started to clean the mansion. The hyungs want to kill the maknaes so bad, but they can't.

-Four Hours Later-

They were done with the cleaning and boy they were exhausted. While cleaning Yoongi kept whining how much he wants to sleep and blah...blah...blah...

-Jimin Pov-

After we were we done we went to wash up and then came back down, six of us were in the living room while Jin hyung was in the kitchen making dinner.

I thought dad was gonna kill us, but he did something worse than killing. He made us clean the whole freaking mansion. There are maids you know. But I have learned my lesson now, I am not keeping a party without dad's permission.

Jin hyung called us for dinner and dad also.
____________________________________
There it is bunnies.

Please tell me how it is going, if its not good I will try to make it better.