Werewolves are Real

Start from the beginning

Greyson speeds up his pace seeming to be angry about something as we walked through the greenery, huffing and puffing as he went causing me to glare.

What the hell is his problem? No one forced him here against his will. Trust me, I'd rather be home making out with Tanner than being dragged around by an angry Alpha male.

He abruptly stops in his tracks, his hold on me tightening as he glances at me over his shoulder with a deadly look while I stare at him cautiously.

"Greyson..." Before I know it he's lunging for me and I shriek loudly, attempting to run but held back by his hold on my wrist.

"Hey, watch it buddy, I'm a limited edition." I holler and he grits his teeth in reply while slinging me over his shoulder like a satchel.

Why does everyone carry me like I'm a sack of potatoes?! It hurts.

"You know, I don't get what you have to be so angry about. It's not like someone forced you here against your will, trust me I-!"

"I heard you the first time!" He snarls and I immediately shut up. He heard me the first time? How could he have possibly heard me the first time?

I grit my teeth in annoyance and anger at the man carrying me. He continued to walk as we sat in a tense silence until he sets me down on a desk in an office, slamming the door behind him.

"Mind to tell me why I'm still here?" I ask nonchalantly.

"Listen here, Val, either you can tell me how the fuck you managed to leave and what possessed you to do so, or I can punish you. Take your pick." My heart momentarily stopped beating at the word punish. What did he mean by punishing me?

"I-I- um," My cheeks were suddenly burning. I couldn't speak as he walked towards me and rested his hands on either side of me, so close to my thighs I could practically feel his warmth through my clothes.

If I wasn't suddenly so nervous I would've came back with a witty reply to put that stupid smirk on his face in check.

Insolent jerk.

"Well, let me think.. I can tell you I left out the door, like any normal person would," I tap my chin and look up at the ceiling. I shouldn't have replied, I should've just waited because that would've pissed him off more.

"Hm, and oh gee, maybe I left because I don't belong here!" I yell and he crosses his arms glaring. He was clearly displeased with me by the look of disdain on his features.

Maybe I'd eventually make him so unhappy with me, he'd finally let me go.

The thought didn't last long, Greyson growls lowly causing my head to snap up immediately.

"What the hell was that?" I question causing him to take a deep breath and look away from me, his arms still crossed over his toned chest.

"Why does everyone keep growling?! Do you have something in your throat?!" I demand while copying Greyson by folding my arms over my chest.

"You need to let me go, I know Tanner's worried sick and going out of his mind. If you let me leave I'll never tell a soul what happened. You'll never have to see me again, I-I promise, Greyson.." Hot, liquid heat coursed through my body when he suddenly grabbed my thighs until I was at the edge of his desk and my hair was fisted tightly in his hand, my neck exposed to him.

He'd moved with inhuman speed, I couldn't even speak. I hardly had time to brace myself by resting my hand against his chest that kept me steady.

"I'm never letting you go again, sweetheart. Not now, not ever." His voice had melted into a seductive whisper as he ran his nose along my neck, tingles now spreading everywhere he touched. The feeling scared me. His warmth, his touch, he felt so unbelievably good and right. My head was spinning with this primal desire I'd never really felt before.