His words pierced me like a gun and I felt my heart shatter into little pieces. I had never meant to hurt him like this . Hadrian was so good and pure and I had tainted him .

"Hadrian , I can't even express to you how sorry I am and I know my words probably don't hold much weight after my actions but I am so so sorry . I can understand if you don't forgive me , you're completely in your rights not too but please believe me when I say that every feeling I've ever felt for you has been real . I didn't need any mating magic for me to know that I did love you and I would have happily been at your side for years as you grew into your Alpha role. Every promise , every kiss , every secret we've ever had was real . But when I met Enzo it was different, I tried to fight it and stay away but then the Rosie thing happened and I needed his help and it all just got so intense so fast. It's like everything I felt for you over the years happened all at once when I looked at Enzo . I don't know if it means we're fated mates but can't tell because we have human in us but it's the truth . I'm not asking for your forgiveness because I don't believe I deserve it but I am asking you not to hate me" I explained openly and honestly .

Hadrian stood up so quickly , I barely managed to blink before he was in front of me and clasping my hands making Enzo stand up and let out a snarl .

His eyes pierced into mine and the feeling of warmth flood through me , happy that he was no longer looking at me with such much hate .

"Don't you see that the fact that we could feel like this for each other without any mating magic crap means something ? We weren't forced together due to forced beyond our control , this is all natural. Doesn't that count for something?" He whispered , wiping the tears I didn't know I had began to shed .

"It does but it's not enough , it's not enough to erase Enzo from my mind and you deserve so much better than someone who can't give you their heart fully" I sniffled .

Hadrian spun around so quickly and had Enzo suddenly pinned up against the wall, letting out a fierce snarl .

"You! You done this , I should kill you" Hadrian roared .

Enzo suddenly flipped them around so Hadrian was backed against the wall before punching him straight in the face . Hadrian barely blinked at the punch before he grabbed the back of Enzos head and smashed it against the wall.

Enzo let out a hiss , flipped Hadrian over on the floor and hit him repeatedly in the face until Hadrian began to shake which only meant one thing .

He was going to transform .

Before we knew it , Hadrian had transformed into his wolf and I couldn't help but be in awe of how powerful and strong he looked and how huge was too . He easily stood at around 7ft, all muscle as he pulled back his teeth in a snarl.

This had all played out in less than minute and if something wasn't done , I knew one of them was about to be injured .

Enzo took out a menacing looking sword that seemed too appear from nowhere , leaning forward into a protective crouch .

"Looks like today is the day you die" Enzo murmured.

"No!" I screamed , trying to lunge towards them but was suddenly held back by my fathers arm .

"Maybe this a good thing , whoever the winner is can have her and we can stop this nonsense once and for all!" Exclaimed Chaos , looking absolutely delighted .

"I won't lose anyone else" Jasmine hissed before pushing out her hands and putting a protective and impenetrable force field around Enzo.

"No bloodshed will come of today , none . Zia , do you love my son?" Jasmine demanded , her eyes boring into mine.