chapter sixty four

Start from the beginning

Haechan🥰
OKAY

Jaemin arrives with two minutes to spare and sends a proud smile to the brunet as he enters his apartment. Haechan makes sure he shows his eyeroll before hugging the male, hiding his face in the back of Jaemins neck.

It feels so nice having the male right here with him. Haechan usually makes use of his plushies and teddy bears, especially Choko, but having Jaemin to cuddle with is so much better.

"I love you", Haechan mumbles, wanting Jaemin to know and remembering the fact that it's been a while since he's said it.

"I love you too", Jaemin says, ignoring his heartbeat.

He doesn't mean it like that

And his thoughts.

Haechan waddles them to his room and gently pushes Jaemin onto his bed and then over to the middle of it. When he has room, he joins the male and smiles when Jaemins arms move around him and he feels Jaemins body right against his.

"We'll switch at some point, but I'm going to enjoy this."

"I'll let you know if I want to switch."

"Okay."

Just the sound of their even breaths and the occasional outside noise is heard. Haechan doesn't know what's happening when he feels Jaemins nose graze his neck until he feels a light kiss pressed against his skin. Jaemin gives him a few more kisses, most of them to the back of his neck but some on the side and even one to his jaw.

When the male stops, Haechan turns over to face him. "I thought I was supposed to give you kisses."

"Do you really think I can be around you and not wanna kiss you?"

Without meaning to, Jaemin makes Haechans heart flutter.

The brunet smiles shyly and moves closer to the boy. "I wanna return the favor."

But instead of immediately following through, Haechan stares at Jaemin, eyes full of adoration, making Jaemin both giddy and nervous with anticipation.

Haechan brings a hand to Jaemins face and connects their lips. He gently caresses his cheek with his thumb. It doesn't take long for Jaemin to melt into the feeling of the warm, inviting mouth against his and the comforting sensation of Haechan soft palm on his face.

The kiss remains slow and chaste, neither wanting to ruin the tranquility.

Jaemins hands go to Haechans waist and slowly move up and down, relaxing the brunet even more. Thinking about this moment, how much he likes kissing Jaemin, how much he loves spending time with him, and how much he likes the male causes Haechan to giggle softly. It ruins the kiss, but when Jaemin sees the soft smile on the males face with his adorable cheeks slightly puffed and eyes still looking at him with the same affection from before, nothing feels ruined at all.

He always reminds me of being in love, Jaemin thinks, once again trying not to completely succumb to his feelings.

"I really like you", Haechan says, trying to ignore the fact that he's not sure "like" is still the right word to describe his feelings.

It's not what Jaemin wants to hear, it never is, yet the earnestness in which Haechans spoken to him, along with the way he's looking at him, is enough to satisfy him.

"I really like you too", Jaemin says, the words coming out quieter than he intended.

Haechan kisses his cheek and wraps his arms around the male. "My turn to cuddle you."