"Mrs Khanna you didn't do right" Neil said taking predators step toward making her shook her head.

"No..Nei..Neil..I am sorry" Avni said shaking her head and started to move backwards.

"No..Mrs Khanna equality matters" Neil said taking steps forward and showed her his both both palm which had the wet flour.

"No.." Saying this Avni ran to save herself making him follow her.

"Avni stop running, come here" Neil said running behind her

"No..no...First promise that you will not put flour on me" Avni said standing other side of couch in the hall while he stood just opposite to her.

"Avni I am telling come here otherwise if I caught you, then it will not be good for you." Neil said

"You think you can catch me never. You know I always came first in race back then when I was at school." Avni said raising her imaginary collar proudly.

"Oh..then what do you think of me. I also used to come first in my collage race" Neil said

"Oh if that's the case then let's see who will win" Avni said.

"Oh okay then let's see" Neil said running toward her making squeal loudly and she too ran.
.
.
" Neil please stop I am tired" Avni said breathing heavily.

"First give up" Neil said looking at her taking more and more oxygen due to the running. They have been running from last 30 minutes.

"No" Avni said

"Then lets continue" Neil said running toward her and before she can move he slipped on her making both of them fall on the floor with the thud but fortunately Neil had putted his palm under her head.

"Ouch! You monster leave me" Avni said hissing in pain due to the fall and on top of that his giant like body was fully upon her small fragile one.

"Is it paining??" Neil asked staring her worriedly making her glare him.

"No..I am feeling like heaven with your 100 kg giant body upon me." Avni said sarcastically pushing him away but he didn't bulged a little.

"You know I am not big but you are too small" Neil said eyeing her 5ft 4' inch small form smirking compared to his 6ft, muscular one.

"You...you..monster get up" Avni said trying to push him.

"Why?? I like it, like this only." Neil said smirking.

"Neil, I am unable to breath properly and if died na then am goanna haunt you, your entire life till my soul get peace" Avni said dramatically making him roll his eyes at her.

"You know you should stop hanging out with both of your great friends. They are spoiling you with their corrupted mind" Neil said getting up then forwarded her hand to her.

"What the f**k? How are they corrupting me??" Avni shouted standing in front of him but then immediately covered her mouth with her palms, widening her eyes.

Oh shit!!

"See this is what I am talking about?" Neil said pointing at her accusingly.

"Its..its noth..Nothing you know and hayy stop talking about them like that." Avni said glaring him.

"You know you were great before. You used to say nothing but always silently listened to me, but now, you don't even let me speak." Neil said making her frown.

"So you want to say that I fight a lot" Avni asked frowning at him.

"When did I say that??I meant..." Neil was going to say but was cut off by her.