7

“I'm weak in my knees when it comes to him. It's like a single glance from him would tear apart my world. Hinder me from seeing what actually is going on around me. He'll drown me into a complete new universe. One that only has him in it. Without a second thought I'd be jumping up into his created mirage. Holding hands as I walk jollily among his royalty. A royalty that's meant only for me. His gaze which showers love and care towards my existence. Never letting a drop of tear escape my eyes. Even if I did cry it'll be out of happiness embracing him throwing a tantrum to not let him go. Such was a love that I've craved since my childhood. And I finally found it in the man who's my husband. I could've never asked for any better.”

A hand snapped in front of my face. “What are you thinking? You seem completely zoned out?” Those orbs reflected concern. A smile drew up my lips. How could someone be this gentle? “Nothing much, just the time we've spent together.” Wrapping his arms around my shoulder he pats my head.

“I'm still here, you remember that right? Nothing's gonna change, it'll be the same even more better I could assure you. You mean a lot to me. So what if our parents are against us? What matters is what we want. And I definitely fucking want you.”

Lifting my chin he stared at me for a second. Placing his lips on my forehead. “Well, seeing the proximity I assumed you were aiming for my lips.” Raising his brow he shook his head.

“Don't you girls enjoy forehead kisses? I know you loved this one.” Men are unpredictable and mine happens to overpower them. “And may I know? How exactly are you aware of this information?”

Pulling me further closer to him. A playful smirk painted his face. “I got my sources.” What sources is he actually referring to?

“Does this mean you've kissed other women before me?”

The thought of him loving another female who wasn't me was pissing me off. Your partner's past shouldn't matter to you. It is the major key to a healthy relationship. Doesn't everyone say that? What a myth it is. Fuck it!

“What if the answer is yes?” Clenching my teeth and the fire of jealousy fuming my heart I replied politely. Or I tried at least yep definitely tried.

“Good for you, because I've had my fair share of kisses in my past as well. What a relief we are on the same page.” Happiness is what I was experiencing after blabbering lies. He tightened his grip on my waist.

“We are not fucking on the same page. No one has the right to claim what's only to begin with. I'd gladly burn those lips which dare to touch you.”

The next second he was kissing me. Reminding me or perhaps himself I belonged to him. I always knew he was a possessive man.

Jealousy ran in both our bloods. Nevertheless I've strongly despised when he played along to trigger me. There ain't no woman who's got the charm to attract him. If she did I wouldn't be in his arms right now. I was special, yes I am.

“Does this answer your question? Does this answer how much I fucking love you? Does this answer there ain't no woman I've kissed if it ain't you? Does this answer how insanely I'm in love with you? Does this answer explain I'll kill any guy if he makes a move on you?”

He was huffing out in exasperation. Love surely makes people lose themselves. He wasn't any exception nor was I.

“If you love me crazily you should also be aware there ain't no guy I've shared my lips with if it wasn't you. At the age of 21 under the tree on a cold winter evening at 8:15 P.M.”

The wrinkles on his forehead subsided and were replaced with a leer judging from his facial expressions.

“Aww you even remember the exact time of our first kiss? That's so sweet.” And he was back to being an amiable husband to me. “I would risk my luck to recreate that moment again. If given a chance to go back to our past.” Nuzzling our noses he was silent. The sound of our breathing was all that could be heard in the cabin.

“I'll be staying with you tonight.” Creating distance between us with his hands still on my waist he breaks the ice. “What about your mom won't she be suspicious?” Shrugging his shoulders he didn't care. “Jin Hyung's there to handle it. I'll text him before we leave.”

This idea wasn't wise of him. It would be a lie if I say I wasn't excited for him to stay over. After a gap of three days. The bed felt cold and our home was lonely without his presence. Even the neighbors had been asking me where he was? Some even advised me to make up if we had a fight. It was common between couples to argue. Wish it was an argument. At least he'll be at home before we go to bed.

“Let's finish these files and head off to home. My mom's on the edge to set me up with her friend's daughter. Bringing over the food that she's cooked and gushing about it to me.”

Frowning at the new revelation my stomach churned out of insecurity. Maybe he sensed it, I don't know? For he started comforting me.

“You know the difference between other women and you? They would be ready to do anything for me. You don't! You'd make me do it for you. Proving why you are unique in every aspect compared to others. What's even special in her cooking? I can cook for you. And listen to you praising my skills. And all those times you check me out shamelessly and flirt while I'm chopping vegetables are the moments that's worth cherishing. Her cookies weren't even that tasty.”

Scoffing at his last sentence I looked away.
“So you ate those cookies which she made?”
“I knew you'd say this.”

Poking my cheeks he showed off his gummy smile. What's wrong with this man? He's always on the edge to tease me and later enjoy my enraged state. “Ok Mrs. Min, time for you to work.”

-9:05 P.M.-

“It feels so good to be home. It's rightly said a home is a place that you'll forever be welcomed at. This is rude to say but I hope my mother returns to Daegu soon.” Playfully hitting his shoulders I rolled my eyes.

“You shouldn't be hoping for such things.” Getting inside the bathroom I shut the door before he complains.

-10:00 P.M.-

“Chef Yoongi, the food you cooked was delicious.” He hummed, entangling our legs.

“Only the best for my lady. I'll honorably prepare breakfast for you. Sadly mom would ask me a million questions if I did. I'm still the irresponsible naive guy in her eyes. Despite me maturing a lot throughout these past years. Albeit, I've stayed the same age in her vision. Wait, I'm curious now, what age am I according to you?”

Bending his head he glimpsed at me anticipating an answer.

“You want an honest answer?”
“Yes definitely!”

Pressing my lips in a thin line I was ready to speak when he placed a finger on my lips. “Don't speak anything stupid please.” Flicking his forehead I answer his question.

“You're the same guy who proposed to me and the one who threatened guys to stay away from me. You've not aged a bit, sure our love has grown. Nonetheless, the phase of our relationship has been everlasting young to me.”

A proud grin imprinted his expression.

“Your assertion is acceptable. I'm young and handsome, what a relief.” And the next hour went by us arguing and giggling over the past memories. Some moments are worth the pain we experience to share them with our loved ones. Our bond proves that.

-SEOKJIN'S APARTMENT-

“Why isn't Yoongi home yet?” The old lady paced back and forth glaring at the poor male sitting on the couch. He had attempted earlier to escape to his room. She held him, threatening she'll call the police reporting her son missing if he denied cooperating.

“What mess has Yoongi put me into?” Again the same question was directed at him. “Mrs. Min for the love of God I've repeated myself a hundred times. He won't be coming over tonight. It's common in business for workers having to stay over or travel to a different city for meetings.”

She gasped. “Is he in another city now?” He hesitated and replied with a “yes” waiting for her reaction. “Oh my! He hasn't taken warm clothes with him.” Mother's affection indeed.