2

“Mom, I'll be heading back now. Thank you for such a sumptuous meal.” She hugged you sad with the fact, you weren't gonna stay over tonight. “I would have been happy if you would stay over.” Pecking her cheek you console her. “It's my job mom. They demand me to be present at the time allotted.” Handing you a lunch box she nods her head. “Fine go and work. But once you're married to Mr Choi's son. I won't permit you to labour so far away from me.”

Yoongi snorted slowly. His mother glanced at him questioningly. “Are you fine?” He replies a small “yes” bading her goodbye sitting in his car. Driving off. “Bye mom.” Waving your hand you hail a cab. Instructing him to drop you off at the bus stop. Reaching your destination you climbed into Yoongi's car.

He was gripping on the steering wheel extremely hard. “We should go home. You're pissed.” Without answering he starts driving again. Throughout the journey he was huffing and slowly cursing.

-3 HOURS LATER-

Arriving in front of your apartment you head out. Unlocking the door. Once you were inside your bedroom Yoongi banged his palm on the wall, trapping you in between his arms. “You're my wife Y/N. Why didn't you deny the marriage proposal? Want me to scream to the world we are already married for a year?” His nose had bloomed red out of exasperation.

“I didn't agree for the wedding. Instead I was avoiding her talks. And it's not like I am visiting my parents anytime soon.” He grunts, loosening his tie. Tying it on your wrists. “Get in that room now.” Your pupils dilated. Pushing open a semi high door built behind the headboard secretly. “My hands are tied.” You remind him. He chuckled. “Oh my bad. Let me remove them.”

His removal was tearing your clothing apart. You stood near an x shape pole. “We haven't done this in a while have we?” Tossing the flogger in his hands he glimpsed at you gliding your tongue on your lips while your eyes were fixated on the floor. Staring at the black marble tiles. “Look at yourself when I'm punishing you.” He forced your chin up to see your reflection in the mirror.

A huge mirror was placed in front of you. The view of you standing naked in front of him. While he trailed his fingers on your vertebral column was incessant. “Who do you belong to?” Thrashing the flogger against your spine, he sheaths his left arm on your neck. Choking you lightly. Kissing your neck. “I belong to you Yoongi.” He hums satisfied, running the flogger on your leg, striking it on your ass.

“What would you tell the next time your mom suggests for you to be married?” The stinging sensation of the leash flagging on your skin with his lips moving on your collarbone was an insane sight you were perceiving in the mirror. “I'll say no.” Grasping his palm, you breathe out.

“You enjoy getting flogged don't you?” Eradicating his pants and briefs he sighed. “I was hating each and every second of them discussing your marriage. You're already married to me. If only they would have understood we love each other as adults and not some stupid siblings bond. Things would have been far better than this.” He ruminates his digits on your womanhood. Ramming his length in.

“Are you seeing this? These tears that are blinding your vision. Only I can make you cry in pleasure. Each and every droplet that you shed from your eyes is all due to me.” Yoongi kissed your shoulder. Prodding himself vehemently in your womanhood. “All yours.” Holding onto his left hand that was shrouded on your waist your head fell on his shoulder. Wailing out in pleasure.

He was being way too rough then his usual pace. “Will you leave me for another man?” This was the first time Yoongi had asked this question. It was obvious the seed of insecurity had started rooting in his heart. By the conversation your mothers had at dinner. “No I won't. I'm your wife Min Yoongi.”

His orbs murked in propitiation. Rutting his hips ruthlessly. “None could love you the way I do.” Groaning in bliss he spasms inside you. Pressuring his finger to upsurge your high. “You are my wife Min Y/N.” Carrying your unconscious frame to the room. He pecked your forehead covering you with sheets.

-A FEW DAYS LATER-

“Mrs Min, so what's the TMI?” She nudged your shoulder. “Me and Yoongi are going out on a date tonight.” Dreamily you gawk at the man in front of you. The entire office knew you were married to Yoongi. How would they not? Yoongi and you entered the same company together as the famous couple.

He was conversing with his fellow employees when he felt eyes on him. Turning around to see you shamelessly checking him out. Yoongi smirked, winking in your direction. Walking up to you. Forgetting he was chatting with those males.

“And Mrs Min, are you done stripping me naked with those innocent eyes of yours?” Your friend gasped. It wasn't any new surprise to anyone. Yoongi had always been an intrepid man when it came to you. Today he was being extremely open with his dirty talk.

“Y/N I gotta go.” Hiccuping at the unholy proclamation she had heard from him. She strided from the scene giving space to you both. “What was the need to do that?” He shrugged his shoulders. “You are to be blamed first. Why were you ogling at me? As if you'd eat me right here. Right now?”

Taking a sip of his drink he casually asked. Not bothered employees who were passing by heard him. You were beet red and speechless on your spot. “We could be naughty if you want after our date.” Lancing your lips he ran his tongue sneakily on the corner of your mouth. Some avert their gaze, when he pecked you. While others pretended they didn't see him do it.

“Are you excited for this date?” Sitting on the high stool, he admired you. “Yeah I am.” Going on dates was a normal routine you had followed from the early days of your marriage. It was a monthly regimen adapted in order to relieve stress. “What's the location this time?” He quirked his brow. “You'll find out tonight.”