Chapter 24

Axels pov

"Make love to me Axel Daniels." She whispers into my lips.

"I'd love to." I hover over her giving her kisses on her neck while my hand roams up her body. I put my hand into her panties. "So fucken wet for me aren't you?" She nods moaning.

"Only you."

"That's right. Only fucken me." I slid two fingers into her pussy. She arches her back while I thrust into her.

She takes off her shirt and undoes her bra freeing her beautiful breast. I put her tit in my mouth sucking on it and nibbling on her nipple. I put her nipple between my teeth and tough at it.

"I'm close." She cries out and I stop fingering her. "What? Axel!" I smirk taking my hand out her panties and sucking them clean.

"Not yet my love." I pull her shorts and panties off then I do the same to myself.

She's laying down in between my legs while I kneel over her. I admire her beautiful fucken body.

"Your so perfect baby." I say softly to her. She Sits up and starts touching my body admiring it. Her hands go down my abs and my dick.

She spits on the tip of my dick and leans in, she looks up at me with those beautiful big brown eyes. She twirlers her tong on the tip of my dick.

"Fuck." I moan.She takes me in her mouth deep throating my shit a few times. She pulls back catching her breath.

She spits on her hand and lays back. She starts rubbing her pussy and throws her head back moaning.

Oh hell no.

I slap her hand away because I'm going to make her come not her hand.

I spread he legs wide open, grabbing my dick and position it right on her cunt. I slowly put it in letting her get use to the size then I thrust into her. Hard.

"God yes." She moan as her tits bounce. I reach out and start massaging one. I keep fucking her at a rhythm.

I feel my orgasm coming but I don't want to come just yet. I pull out and grab her from her waist, flipping her over and putting her in all fours.

I give her ass a nice slap. She lays her face the pillow while her ass is sticking out. I thrust back into her ,fucking her so good.

She slips a hand in between her legs and starts rubbing her clit. I place my hands on her hips and slamming into her repeatedly.

The only sounds coming from this room are my girls moans and our body's clapping against each other.

"I'm coming!" She cries out lifting her head from the pillow And  staring back at me. We hold each other eyes and come at the same time.

She's the best I've ever had. She's ruined me for everybody else.

I pull out and lay with her pulling her into my arms.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you." I close my eyes with a smile on my face.

••••

I wake up to Daisy moving around in her room. I check my phone and see it's eight at night.

"Why are you up baby?" I say rubbing my eyes.

"I need to catch up on my assignments." She sounds stressed.

"Your behind?" I ask and just nods not looking up.

"Ever since we've been hanging out I haven't had time to do them."

"Why didn't you say anything? We could have done our work together." She looks up at me.

"I enjoy being with you and I would forget. That's why Mr. Steven offered me to help him out so I can get extra credit." I forgot about that fucker.

"Have you gone to his class to help him?"

"Yeah...yesterday." She looks like she's waiting for me to say something but I don't. Like I told her yesterday I trust her. Plus every time she is with him I'll be around.

I don't trust him.

"Okay. Once your done come back to bed with me." I say falling back to sleep.