Chapter 22

Axels pov

"I thought I made myself clear." I tell her professor while I pull Daisy behind me. From afar I read her body language. He made her feel uncomfortable.

"About what exactly?" He smirks at me.

"I told you to stay away from her." I feel Daisy tense behind me. I didn't want her to find out about our little talk.

"I'm her professor. I can't really stay away from her." He puts both his hands in his pockets.

"We'll outside of school you don't talk to her. This is the last time I will repeat myself. Stay the fuck away from my girl." I grab Daisy's hand and walk away.

                                          ••••

"He's going to hate me now!" Daisy is pacing around in my room.

"No he won't." I say getting into my bed.

"Axel why can't you just trust me? He's probably going to tell me he doesn't need help anymore and give it to someone else. I needed that extra credit."

"I do trust you Daisy but I don't feel comfortable you being alone with him." She stops pacing and turns to look at me.

"Okay." She makes her way to my bed and lays down. I thought she would have fought me more on this. She turns her back to me brining the blanket up to her chin. "Goodnight." What the fuck?

"Daisy." I warn.

"Hmm?" She's either upset or mad at me.

"Turn around." But she ignores me. "Daisy."

"I'm going to help him Axel." I sit up. Is she fucken for real?

"Then get out." I feel her body tense and she lays there for a few seconds. She takes off the blanket and starts changing. She doesn't even look at me when she opens the door and leaves.

I hate when I don't get my way. I hate that I turn into this dick. I jump out of bed and chase after her but she's nowhere to be seen. God I hate myself for the way I talk to her.

I see a few guys chillen in my living room.

"Have you guys seen Daisy?" I ask.

"Yeah she got a ride from Evan." She got in a car with another man?

I run outside and there barley pulling out. I make my way to her side of the door.

"Open the fucken door." I hit the window but she doesn't look up. She wipes her eyes and I know she's crying. Fuck me. "Daisy baby, open the door please."

She turns to look at Evan and says something. He looks at me and shrugs. He hits the gas and there gone.

I make my way to my room to change and get my keys. I make my way to her dorm. I have to apologize I have to beg her that I'm sorry. I really hope she forgives me. The last time I talked to her this way she didn't think twice before leaving me.

I make my up way the halls and open her door without knocking. She's sitting on her bed with her face on her hands.

"Daisy." I say softly. She looks up with red swollen eyes.

"Get. Out." She grits. I'm a little taken back from her tone.

"I'm sorry." I make my way up to her but he puts a hand up.

"Shove your sorry up your ass." I shake my head. "Get out axel whatever this was is done. I won't let you keep treating me this way. I don't deserve it." She wipes her tears.

"I know. I know. It won't happen again I swear!" My voice cracks.

"I can't do this Axel." She drops her head.

Please no.

"Don't. Don't do this Daisy. I love you." There I fucken said it. I've never told anyone I love them. She's the first and last and I don't regret it.

"Did you hear me? I said I love you." She shakes her head and starts crying more. I hug her. I pull her into my arms.

"And I'm not just saying it because your about to leave me but because I do Daisy. I've fallen in love with you. Since the first day I saw you you owned me."

"I love you to." She whispers and I almost don't believe it.

"Say it again." I pull her head to she looks at me.

"I love you Axel." But by the looks she doesn't want to love me. "Go home. I want to be alone tonight."

"No. I'm not fucken leaving you. We just said we love each other this should be a happy moment for us." I say.

"I get that but you kicked me out of your house like I was nothing. Your supposed to be the one person that cares for me but when you don't get your way you hurt me. I told myself that would stop with my birth parents. I own myself that much Axel. Go home."

I nod even though I don't want to leave. I give her a kiss on the forehead and stay there for a few second.

"I love you Daisy. I didn't mean to hurt you." I say then I walk out.