Chapter 17

I didn't hesitate to kneel on my seat and taking his dick out. The way he let everyone know that I was his made me forgot why the hell I want to stay away from him.

I don't care anymore. I'm going to live in the moment and if in the future we ever go our separate ways I will never regret him.

He's teaching me what love feels like and I like it. I just hope I know how to love people back. Love him back.

I take him in mouth pushing his cock all the way in back of my throat. My eyes water from how big he is.

"Just like that baby. Oh you take me so well." He moans.

"Fuck Daisy don't stop." He grabs my hair pushing me down taking him very deep. Then he comes in my mouth. That's didn't take long.

Watching him come has become one of my favorite things.

I sit back down wiping his come off my lip with my finger then licking it off.

"Just in case you've forgotten your mine." I smile at that.

"I haven't but it's nice to know." He smirks.

We arrive to his place and there's a few cars parked outside. He grabs my hand opening his door and there's a few guys and a couple of girls hanging around in his living room.

The girl he was with a party is also here. Lucy I believe her name is. Axel then sees her and pulls me closer to him. It's like he knew I needed a little reassurance that she doesn't mean anything.

"Hey guys this is Daisy." I give the girls a small smile and and wave. "Daisy this is everyone." He pulls me over to the kitchen grabbing us waters.

He still doesn't let go of my hand when Lucy walks in.

"So you blew me off to be with her?" I see Axels shoulders tense. "What she gives you better sex than me?" I can hear the evil in her voice.

I look down at my feet not wanting her to see the look on my face. Why am I feeling sad? I don't know. I know he has slept around but having one of those girls say it to your face sucks.

"One thousand percent she's better and I don't appreciate you saying that stuff in front my girl. All we had was sex. Don't embarrass yourself anymore thinking we were more. Now get the fuck out of my face. If you ever pull this shit again you'll be sorry." He tightens his hold on my hand and leads me up stairs to his room.

I can't help but smile. He may have not been my first but he's being my first to a lot more things. He has been the first to buy me something , to defend me, to protect me.

"I'm sorry about her." I closed the door behind him and I take a seat on his bed.

"Don't apologize for someone else. Thank you for what you said though."

"I'll always have your back baby." He walks up to be grabbing my chin like I love and kisses me.

He changes into shorts and lends me one of his shirts. It fits big so I take off my pants and just have my thong.

We lay in his bed cuddling up with each other while a movie plays.

"How many guys have you slept with?" He randomly asks.

"Do you really want to know?"

"No...yes...I don't fucken know." He runs this hand down his face.

"I mean I don't mind I just don't think it matters. Just like I know you've slept with your fair share of women but it doesn't matter to me." I look up at him so he can see the sincerity in my eyes.

"Your right it doesn't matter." He's quite for a second before he asks me another question. "Have you ever loved an ex boyfriend or something?"

I don't think before answering.

"No. I don't even know what love is Axel. My birth parents never showed me any type of love. Since a very young age I had to take care of myself. Every meal I ate I worked for it. It was easy sleeping around thinking I would find love with these men but I didn't." I can't believe it telling him all this. Do I regret it? No.

"I'll show you what love is if you let me." My heart skips a beat. If there's anyone I want to learn from it would be him.

"I would love that Axel."

"Good." He kisses me. "I would like to be your first at something."

"You've been my first to so many things."

____________________________________