Chapter 3

Axel pov

Im a very known person here in Fresno. So it took me a little bit by surprise when this Daisy girl didn't know who i was. I have girls always wanting to jump the opportunity to sleep with me. My father is a well known person since he is the mayor. He's filthy rich so people always think that his money is my mine but they couldn't be anymore wrong.

Everything I have I've worked for it myself. As in worked for my dad when he needed help in the office or doing yard work at our home. My dad has taught me to earn stuff in life and I have.

I am genuine person but I can also be a dick if i want to which I am most of the time. Mostly to women to tend to throw themselves at me. A lot of them don't think i knew what there deal is. I had one of my good friends tell me that this girls plan was to sleep with me and get pregnant with my baby so she get money out of me. Jokes on her i wear condoms with all the girls i sleep and i dispose of it in the toilet.

That's why i don't trust these girls.

But Daisy here is lookin everywhere else but at me like im in invisible. As cooky as it sounds I know im a good looking guy so why the hell is she ignoring me? This is something new to me. Women don't ignore me i ignore them. It shocked me even more when she asked me who i was.

I couldn't help but laugh at her question. She's fucking me isn't she? I look at her waiting for her to laugh along with me but then i see Andrew and Lexi as shocked as i am.

"Im Axel Daniels." I let out a nervous chuckle. Why the hell am I nervous? What the actual fuck.

"Am I suppose to know who you are?" She looks at Lexi and she gives Daisy a small nod. "Well i don't. Excuse im going to find a restroom." Then she walks away leaving us all shocked.

"That's a first." Andrew says not being able to contain his laughter. I look at Lexi who i know through Andrew.

"Who is she?" I ask her.

"She actual just moved here from Seattle. She's my roommate." I give her a little nod. That's why she doesn't know who i am. Im kinda relived she doesn't know me the way other people do. Im sure if she did shes think im disgusting.

She's beautiful. Long brown hair, shes about 5'4. She's short compared to my tall ass. Im 6'2. I don't play sports of any kind. I want to be my own boss just like my dad.

I don't realize im making my way into the house and i find myself looking for Daisy. She said she wanted to use the bathroom so i make my way to the one thats downstairs since that one is for the guest. The line is long but i see her her by stand by the end of the line. Without thinking i grab her hand and start pulling her through the crowed.

"Let go. where are you taking me?" She try's to pull out of my hand but i don't let her. "Seriously let go."

"Im taking you to my restroom upstairs." With that she stops trying to pull away.

"This is your house?" She asks as im taking her into my room.

"Yeah. Well my dads." I point to the door where the restroom is. "Bathroom."

"You don't get off on girls peeing right?" She says and i laugh out loud. I surprise myself since its been a while since I've even laughed.

"No i do not Daisy." i say with a smile.

"Mhm." She says but i can tell she doesn't believe me. "Well just in case." Then she closes the door behind her.

I cant help but let another smile creep up and then i hear her turn on the faucet and laugh again. Once shes done she comes out looking around my room. I live with two other people and i got the biggest room obviously. I don't mind them throwing party's as long as its clean the next morning.

"So...Daisy tell me about yourself."

"Pass." She says casually still looking around my room. "Thanks for letting me use your restroom." She starts making her way to to my door to leave.

"Wait where are you going?" I get up from my bed and try to block her room leaving.

"To my friend. Whom i came with. Excuse me." I step up to her trying to challenge her and i don't know why. "Look if your looking for someone to screw. That girl isn't me. So stop waisting both our times. Now please can you move so i can leave." I move aside being speechless at the way she jus spoke to me.

"There's a long line downstairs by the restroom go find yourself a girl who will suck your dick from letting them use your restroom." She leaves me there staring at her back until she's out of sight.