Chapter 7

Joesph is a nice guy and I have a feeling he is gay. I tried flirting with him and he immediately shut me down. It's fine i guess that means I'll have a guy friend and know he won't try to get into my pants.

He ditched me a few minutes ago and I'm starting to get bored. I've been trying to look for Andrew but I can't find him. I went out side to look for his car to wait by it but it was gone.

My dorm room isn't far from here and I'm debating to walk or call an Uber. So I decided to walk since I don't have money to be spending right now.

It's starting to get chilly in the night and of course tonight I didn't bring a sweater or warm cloths.

When I went out looking for Andrew I saw Axel with some girl. I was going to ask him if he'd seen Andrew but I didn't want bother him. I hate to admite that I felt jealous seeing him with her.

He gets under my skin and I don't know why. I've heard things about him sleeping around. I'm not judging but I won't be one of those girls.

I also know most of them fall for him or obsess over him. Not me. Or at least I hope not.

My phone starts vibrating and it's a unknown number. I answer anyway.

"Hello?"

"Where the fuck are you?"

"Who's this?" I act like I don't know that its Axel.

"Axel." He grits.

"How'd you get my number?" I'm sure Andrew gave it to him.

"Doesn't matter. where are you?" He yells.

"Going home."

"With who? Andrew and I are waiting for you."

"We'll I was ready to leave ten minutes ago and he was gone so I decided to make my way home." I pass a few dudes that I'm sure are going to the party.

"Why didn't you ask me to come with you?"

"We'll...your seemed busy and I didn't want to interrupt." He's quite for a bit then I'm sure I can hear him getting in the car.

"Stay were you are and share your location with me. Now." Then he hangs up. I'm sure he knew I was going to argue with him about sharing my location with him.

Rolling my eyes I start sharing it with him but I make a mental note to turn it off once they find me.

"Hi babe." I hear a guy from behind and I instantly feel goosebumps. Not the good kind either.

"Can I help you." I wrap my arms around myself. Axel please hurry.

"You shouldn't be alone out here. There's bad people in the world you know." He smiles stepping closer and closer to me.

"Yeah. My um boyfriend is actually picking me up soon." Boyfriend? Daisy what the hell are you saying.

"We'll then I guess I'll wait for your little boyfriend to get here. Don't want nothing bad to happen."

"No it's okay." I step away from him and being to walk again but this dick head grabs my arm pulling me to his body.

His mouth lands right on my neck and I start pushing him off.

"Get off!" But of course he's so much stronger than I am. For some reason tears start to blur my eyes. "Please get off me." I whisper.

"Just one kiss babe." I feel his tongue lick my throat and I've never felt so disgusted in my life. 

"Please get off!" I cry feeling tears in my eyes.

"Get the fuck off her!" I feel instant relief hearing Axels voice. The dude finally let's go.

"Chill bro we were just messing around." He wipes his mouth having a smirk on his face.

Axels eyes look at me and he sees it in my eyes that that wasn't happening.

"I'm guessing your the boyfriend?" Axel looks confused for a split second.

"Yeah. So don't you ever fucken touch what's mine." He steps up to the guy and out of nowhere he wings hitting him right in the jaw.

I can't help but gasp because I swear I heard something crack. The guy is knocked out on the floor and Axel steps to me grabbing my hand and taking me to the car.

Andrew is waiting for us in the drivers seat looking impressed.

Axel opens the back door for me and instead of closing the door once I'm inside he sits with me. The whole ride he keeps an arm over my shoulder and I lay my head in his.

For some reason I feel my safest when I'm with him. He body instantly relaxes for his touch.

He runs his hand up and down my arm and for some reason it relaxes me. My eyes keep closing and I'm trying so hard to fight it so I give up letting sleep take over.

____________________________________

How are you guys liking it so far?!

Please let know!🫶