Chapter 11

"Axel you have to go before everyone wakes up." I wiggle him.

It's six in the morning and everyone starts getting up at seven. I don't want people to see him getting out of my dorm.

"No." He simply says

"Axel." I groan. "I don't want people to start rumors about us."

"Who cares what they say." He turns to face me. He looks so tried and man that morning deep voice is doing something to me.

"I do! Please leave." He frowns.

"Why do you care so much?"

"I don't...I don't want guys to think we're together." That makes him get out of bed. He starts putting on his shoes.

"Did I say something wrong?" I sit up.

"You want me to fucken leave so im going to leave. I can't believe you're embarrassed to be seen with me." Whoa.

I stand up making my way to him.

"That's not it all! Axel look at me. God how do I say this without sounds desperate. Okay. I haven't had sex in a while okay? I just don't want people thinking that we're together or something. I want to bring a guy back and I don't need rumors going around that you and I are something."

"No one is going to think that. And if they do who cares?"

"I heard a few girls saying how were secretly dating. I don't want guys thinking that." For some reason he still looks mad.

"Can't you just use a vibrater or something?" I give him a really look.

"It's not the same." I put my hands on my hips getting off my bed.

"Then get a dildo. You don't need to be fucking anyone."

"Axel! That's not for you to decide." He stands up stepping up to me.

"Your. Not. Fucking. Anyone." God I feel myself get wet from his reaction.

"You're not the boss of me. And just to prove you wrong I'm bringing someone back tonight. When I'm out the bathroom your going to be gone."

                                               ••••

Why is it so hard to find someone to fuck me? Lexi is trying to help me find someone as well.

Who does Axel think he is telling me to use a dildo? If I had money to spare I mean why not right. After I got out the shower he was gone.

I haven't heard from him since. I really hope he didn't get to upset with me.

My phone starts to ring and I see it's Lexi.

"Hey."

"Hi! We found someone for you. He's going to show up at 8." Thank god.

"Who's we?"

"Andrew and I found him. He's a friend of his."

"What's his name?" I ask.

"I don't remember but he is really cute! Have fun tonight the dorm is all yours!" And she hangs up.

I hope this goes well. I've been so horny lately and I don't know why. Every time I hang out with Axel at the end of our night I go back to my dorm and my panties or drenched.

Axel didn't show up to class today and I wanted to text him but something in me didn't do it. I got in the shower shaved my legs and everywhere else.

I put on cute black shorts with a white spaghetti strap-easier to take off. There's still thirty minutes before the guy comes so I lay in bed.  I go through my phone and I find myself on Axels Instagram.

I have one but no one knows about it. All his pictures are about family.

There's a knock on my door and my heart starts beating fast. I fix my hair real quick then open the door.

"You can't be here!" I tell Axel who makes his way inside my room. "Axel you have to go please!"

He ignores me taking off his shoes and sweater then lays down on my bed.

"What are you doing?" I close the door behind me.

"Take off your cloths and come sit on my face." I swear I felt my eyes pop out of my face.

"I'm not sleeping with you. I have someone coming already." I cross my arms.

"Yeah that's me." Damn you Lexi. He gets up from my bed and walks over to me. "Take off your cloths and let me make you feel good." He whispers in my ear and a small moan leaves my mouth.

"I can't." Without thinking he grabs both my legs picking me up and instantly my legs wrap from his waist  my arms go around his neck and he's looking up at me while I look down at him as well.

"I'm going to fuck you so good baby." Then he slams with lips to mine.

___________________________________

Y'all know what's next! 😈