“Good morning.” he looks up from his laptop and turns his head to me. I smile at him after I fill my glass with water. But my brows furrow when he stares at me for a second and turns his head away. “I said good morning, H.”

“I heard that,” he replies dryly.

Now, what the fuck happened?

“Oh...okay.” I purse my lip and eventually gulp down a glass of water. “Do you want coffee? I'm making it for myself.” I smirk and put the glass back down and turn around to grab the cups. “The hangover is awful this time. I feel like someone's hammering my skull.”

I chuckle and grab two cups and the coffee powder before turning back. But my smile fades when I see his stoic face, focusing on something constantly on that laptop screen. I took a glance at his book and I figured it might be his study-related textbook. I remember him still having one last exam left but I didn't think he'd be studying early in the morning.

“Early morning study?" I look at him as I fill the pot with the water I need for our coffee. "Since when do you do that?"

"It's 10:30," he says. "And It's my wish, I'll study whenever I want."

“What's wrong?” I ask, getting a little hurt by his tone.

“Nothing's wrong!” he looks at me with frustration. “Just leave me alone, will you?” he shakes his head. “And don't make that shitty coffee for me, I don't want it.”

I thought he liked my coffee...

I stay silent with my brows furrowed. I don't know what's gotten into him, but him talking to me like that is making me ten times more emotional. So, with a last glance at him, still doing something on his laptop, I swallowed the lump and resumed making myself a coffee.

In a few minutes, I was done with my coffee and my headache was worsening. I sigh as I grab my cup and walk out of the kitchen, slowly blowing the air on the hot coffee to cool it down. I walk up to the couch and sit beside him, I chuckle when I see him playing games on his laptop.

“That's cool!” I take a small sip of my coffee. “What game is it?”

My smile drops quickly when Harry takes a deep breath and closes the laptop before scowling at me. “Stop being nosy, please, Brown! And get away from me, I need my space.”

I blink and look away from him, trying my best not to cry. “Sorry,” I whisper before standing up and walking away from him, straight into my room. I step forward to the bedside table and put my cup down before I take deep shaky breaths to stop crying. I paced back and forth to distract myself and tried humming a melody to calm myself down but eventually, a tear ran down my face. But I quickly wiped my face, “No, shut up. You won't do it.” My voice was getting tightened but I kept whispering and threatening myself to not cry.

Eventually, I felt better. Impassive almost.

* * *

It's been an hour since I was in my room and Harry is somewhere in the house, but now, when I walk out of the room to wash my cup, I see him putting on his shoes with a duffle bag on his shoulder and a guitar case on another. I stopped on my track when he looked over his shoulder and his eyes caught mine. My brows twitched together for a moment when I see his eyes slightly red.