2 | Here

| Ricky's POV |

I slowly woke to the feeling of a light breeze over my exposed skin. A chill uttered through my body as I quickly got up and shut the window. Glancing back at the bed, Chris was gone. He must already be up. I went to the bathroom and did my morning rituals. When I came back out, I was glad I shut the window when I did, because I saw the snow start to fall. I smiled to myself, because I love snow.

Chris finds it cute, the way I admire it. I sure hope he's better after last night. After I found myself a shirt, I slipped it on, then headed out to the living room/kitchen area. Chris was reading his texts and tweets while drinking coffee at the island counter. His typical morning.

I walked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He was sitting down. Otherwise, I'd be too short for this. I pecked his cheek, making him somewhat smile. It wasn't his truly beautiful smile I long for though.

"Good morning." I tried to keep a good attitude.

"Morning." He grumbled.

"You'd you sleep?" I asked.

"As good as I could with you sucking on my neck." He chuckled.

"I was really horny." I whined, taking one of my hands off his should and moving it to his thigh. "I still am." I whispered in his ear.

"I'm sorry, Babe. I'm just not in the mood." Chris replied.

I really wasn't happy with that answer. This has been going on for weeks. I'm not an overly sexual person but I do like sex at least once a month, and it doesn't help with you have the sexiest boyfriend on the planet.

I pulled his chair back from the counter, grabbing his coffee and phone from him, and setting them aside. Chris looked at me strangely, but didn't give a full reaction because he was waiting for me to do whatever I was going to do.

If this doesn't work, I don't know what will. I ran my hands up his thighs, and up his chest. Then I climbed into his lap, putting my arms around his neck.

"Ricky-"

"Chris." I interrupted. "We need to talk. We haven't had sex in six weeks."

He raised an eye brow. "You've been keeping track?"

"Not at first, but when I started to realize there was a problem, yeah." I whined. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, Baby." Chris replied, wrapping his hand around my back. "You know if I was upset about something, I'd talk to you. I would never do something as petty as go on a sex-strike."

I pouted a little. "Then what's the matter? We haven't gone this long without sex, except when we were first dating."

He started to run his hand up and down my back. It was kind of in a comforting manor, like he was about to tell me something bad. "Well you remember why we didn't have sex for months when we started dating?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. "I wanted to wait, until I felt myself again, because I was in a bad spot in my life."

"Well that's kind of where I'm at right now." Chris responded.

How'd I not realize it? I feel like the world's worst boyfriend for not seeing he was in a bad way!

I rested my head against his shoulder. "I'm sorry, Baby. Why didn't you tell me?"

He softly kissed the side of my head. "I didn't want you to worry."

"Chris, I'm always going to worry about you, because I love you. I wish you would have said something, because I would have stopped trying to fuck you every time we were alone."

"Even though I'm not up for sex, I did like the teasing. It reminded me that you still care about me." He stated, which made me feel somewhat better.

I softly kisses his neck once, then whispered, "You know I love you, right? I'm always here for you to talk to."

"I love you too. I know you'd always take good care of me, but I gotta work through all this on my own. Just like you had to a few years ago."

"And just like you were there for me, I'll be here for you."