Ch 35 | Feel Good

Start from the beginning

It takes a good thirty-minute long goodbye session but Sunny finally leaves to drive your parents home a few blocks away and as soon as that door closes, Yoongi immediately grabs your face to kiss you. Luckily Jeffrey and Kai are distracted by something on the television because you kiss Yoongi back just as hungrily, having been craving him for the last two hours. He'd been glued to you the entire night but wasn't willing to try kissing you in front of your father. In all honesty your dad wouldn't have cared but Yoongi couldn't do it.

"I told you it would be fine," you grin, pulling back to look at him.

"I know, but still," he says breathlessly, keeping his eyes on your lips. "I was still terrified. I need them to like me."

"Well they do," you laugh. "Especially my dad. Mom already liked you from the few times I'd mentioned you before."

Your arms lift into the air to stretch and you let out a big yawn. "Ready for bed?" he asks, brushing some hair out of your face.

"I want to hang out with you a little longer," you mumble sleepily. You're not wasted but you're feeling pretty good, probably a little more loose lipped and relaxed than you normally would be and Yoongi's about the same.

"Well luckily your best friend is amazing and has another present for you," Kai smirks, apparently having overheard you just now. "I will graciously and kindly let your boy toy stay with you tonight."

"Really?" you ask with excitement. Kai's not only the jealous type in relationships, he usually doesn't like to share his friends either. Yoongi's frozen again, nervously shifting his eyes between you two, probably stopping himself from breaking out into interpretive dance.

"Just for tonight," he huffs, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'll take Nala too, you two need to fuck to get rid of some of this ungodly sexual tension in the air."

"Please," Jeffrey says. "Do it all night if you have to."

Yoongi turns bright red while you throw pillows at them with all your strength, but deep down you're grateful. Being able to fall asleep in his arms tonight would be the perfect way to end your birthday. It's been so long since you got to wake up next to him.

Everyone breaks off to do their nightly routines and you finish up your shower before jumping into the only pair of cute pajamas you brought. It's just a baby blue crop top and red shorts but they hug you in all the right places and make you feel pretty.

There's a knock on your door and your heart feels like it might burst when Yoongi steps inside. He looks adorable in just a white t-shirt and navy checkered pajama pants with his gray pillow in his arms. His hair's a little damp from his shower and as usual, his bare face almost makes your knees buckle.

"Hey," he smiles softly, his ears turning a little pink.

"Hey," you say, feeling yourself getting a little nervous. You grip your comforter over your legs and suddenly your stomach sinks when he walks closer.

Without any warning, the mental image of Yoongi in bed with Aera flashes across your eyes and it makes your throat tighten. Your body tenses and Yoongi must have noticed because he stops in place.

"Are you okay?" he asks with a soft look in his eyes, like he already knows what just popped up in your head.

"Y-yeah," you stutter, looking down at your lap as tears brim in your eyes. You don't want to think of sad stuff right now but your mind and body start reacting against your will. You definitely want to sleep next to Yoongi tonight. You want him to kiss you and hold you in his arms just like he used to. But your brain is trying to stop you, sending signals to your body in self-preservation.