We got our food and began eating. I dipped my barbecue chicken in ranch and was eating. "Look over there." Jasmine said.

I looked over it was 4 boys and I knew one of them , He lives next door to me and he talks to Jasmine.

"Hey Jas" he said walking over to our table. "Hey Kobe" jasmine said with a smile getting up to hug him. "Wassup John" Kobe said dapping John up. "Wassup" John said.

They all sat at our booth and they ordered their food and they were all talking and I sat there quiet.

After we finished eating we all got up and went outside. I went and sat in the car and waited for Johnathan and Jasmine to finish their conversations with the guys.

I was on my phone and heard a knock on the window , it was one of the boys that's with Kobe. He was with. I looked up from my phone and rolled the window down.

He was tall , brownskin , and had waves. He had on some black balenciagas with a black off white hoodie and some black Amiri jeans and a black hat.

"Wassup" he said looking off and wiping his nose. "Hey" I said with a small smile.

"What's yo name?" He asked me.

"Kaycee , but i go by Kay." I said and he nodded his head. "I'm Ty." He said looking at me. I glanced at his gold chain that said Ty on it covered in Diamonds.

"How old you is?" He asked. "I'm 17" I responded.

"Ight dats wassup I'm 19" he said. "Where you go to school at?" He asked. "Kingsdale High" and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why you looking like that?" I asked laughing a little.

"Oh nun" he said looking off and licking his lips.

"So how you know Jon and Jas?" He asked me. "I went to middle school with them." I said and he nodded his head.

"Ight well it was nice meeting you imma catch you lata."

"Okay nice meeting you too" I said and he walked off pulling up his pants and was walking towards the guys.

Whew that man is fine.

I laid in my bed and was twisting my soft dice toy around my fingers. I was thinking about ordering food but I didn't know what to get. I went on my phone and went on door dash to see if there was anything on there that I would wanna order.

I ordered a sea food bag from Joe's Lobster Place. After I ordered my food I laid back and turned on Netflix. I found a movie called a Wendell and Wild and began watching it.

30 mins later...

I got a notification that my food arrived to my house. I went downstairs and went to the front door. I picked my food up off my porch and shut the door. I was able to smell the seafood and the bag was hot and fresh.

I shut the door and locked it, I walked past the living room seeing my grandmother's boyfriend who was sitting on the couch drinking a glass bottle of Tito's and watching television as usual.

"Kay what you get to eat?" He asked taking the bottle from his mouth and looking up at me.

"Mind." I said causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

"Mind what?" He asked looking confused. His eyes were very red. Ronald is an alcoholic and him and I don't get along. It's been that way since I was younger. All he does is drink , argue with my grandma, and stay out late and doesn't come home til 1 am. I don't like him , I really wish my grandma would leave him.

"Your business." I said walking up the stairs. "You're such a little bitch." He yelled causing me to roll my eyes.

"Fat drunky." I said under my breath.