"Ask Wayne if he's looking for any more sugar babies," Vida joked before shooing Kiara out of the bathroom and closing the door behind her to blow dry her hair, not wanting Kilo to hear because he was scared of the blow drier.

After blow dry/brushing her hair so it came out straight, Vida stared at herself in the mirror for a few minutes as she adjusted her hair, parting it in different ways and putting it up in a makeshift ponytail to see how it looked.

"You're fucking stupid Kiki, I don't look like Ed Sheeran!!" Vida laughed out loud as she let her hair back down and fixed it real quick, smiling at her reflection because whew, who wouldn't smile at their reflection looking like her?

Fezco was right. She pulled off the whole ass rainbow.

She couldn't wait to come home and really do her hair so she could take a picture and add it to the letter she was gonna write back to him throughout her day.

"Let me see then Daphne," Kiara giggled as Vida walked out of the bathroom, turning slightly to show off her ginger hair. "Okayyy, fuck it up Lois."

Vida just laughed and flipped her off, grabbing Kilo's leash off the couch. "Ima take Kiki with us by the way." 

Kiara scoffed, "I thought I was Kiki?"

"You both are. But Kilo's cuter than you so he gets the nickname in this moment," Vida explained before calling out for Kilo, listening to him and his lil footsteps make their way into the living room.

"Yeah whatever."

"Plus he doesn't make fun of my ginger hair," Vida added, scooping Kilo up in her arms to give him a kiss and clasp his leash onto his collar.

"Wait," Kiara laughed at the realization as she stared at Vida. "Did you go ginger because a certain someone who's been flirting with you through prison letters is ginger?"

Vida glanced over at Kiara, who smiled tauntingly.

"No bitch, I just haven't done orange yet," She lied with an eye roll. "I wanna do the whole rainbow."

"You haven't done green or blue or pink," Kiara listed off with a shit eating smile on her face.

"I'm going in order with the rainbow bitch now shut the fuck up," Vida snapped nicely as she put Kilo down. "Let's go babe."

"Hopefully you'll finally find him a dad on our night out," Kiara flashed her another taunting smile before laughing.

Vida just ignored her as she grabbed her purse off the couch, not going along with Kiara's ongoing joke about finding Kilo a dad.

She once said Bryan could be his dad, then he would be a father of two. Kilo didn't like that idea, and also didn't like Bryan or the fact that he tried to take his cheeseburger from him once so he bit the fuck out of him.

Bryan's kept his distance from the puppy ever since, jumping out of Vida's bed every time Kilo hopped on to cuddle his mom, Vida rolling her eyes when Bryan begged her to put him on the floor.

She wasn't about to put her baby on the floor for Bryan, I mean, would he put his baby on the floor for her? No, exactly.

So she told him to either stop being a bitch or walk his ass out her door and across the hall, scoffing to herself when he just got back into her bed, making uneasy eye contact with Kilo, who laid in between the two and rested his head against Vida's back.