...and one step back (Bad ending)

See, now you understand the wrath of these creatures. How mistreated they are, and why they lash out on your kind. 

(Y/n) understood what it meant but didn't want to agree with it of all things. After all, wasn't it trying to tear the place apart? Even so, (Y/n) couldn't shake the fact it had a point, and (Y/n) couldn't agree any more than they did.

Figure, oblivious to the words Glitch said, clutched (Y/n)'s hand a bit tighter to shake them, but they couldn't be awoken. They were under Glitch's influential grasp, never to be let go. 

Observing the humans, Glitch realised its little game was finally over, but it wouldn't get it end without a bang. 

(Y/n), the others aren't going to be joining you unless you free them. 

Why can't I just show them the way out? 

Because (Y/n), they need to be freed spiritually. 

Are you telling me to kill them? I'd never stoop so low. 

They need to be freed by destroying the hotel, and you shall join them in this freedom you shall create. 

"(Y/n)!" Figure shouted, shaking them back into reality," Wake up." 

Coming out of their head, (Y/n) awoke," What? Are you okay?" 

Releasing their hand from the grip, Figure questioned," Where am I meant to go? The hotel is the only place I've known."

"It's okay, Figure, I know exactly where to go. I'm just thinking, so I'm sorry if I've been too quiet." (Y/n) apologised, feeling a little bad about blanking the entity like it was nothing. 

Following (Y/n), Figure brushed its hand along the new surroundings it found itself in," Where are we, (Y/n)?" 

"We're in my home village, and I'm taking you to my house to keep you safe. There's something important I have to do first, but I'll take you there to keep you safe and do it afterward." (Y/n) explained, squeezing its hand. 

Clambering up the steps of their house, they practically dragged Figure behind them, neglecting it. Seek opened the door, much to their disbelief. 

Crossing its arms, Seek frowned at them," What's Figure doing here?"

Practically shoving Figure into the living room, they dragged Seek aside to tell it what happened," The hotel is overrun with a bunch of cops, they dragged Figure out, having beat it, and then they've shut it off so we can't get in it." 

Drinking it in, Seek seemed perplexed," How do you propose we get in?" 

Resting a hand on Seek's shoulder, (Y/n)'s empty eyes landed on its worried eye," I've got this covered, Seek. I know what I'm doing, and I'm doing it alone." 

Unassured, Seek reluctantly let (Y/n) pull away, and observed as they exited the house and slammed the door in their wake. 

-----------------------

Running back towards the hotel, they could only hear Glitch talking. Over their heavy gasps for air and crunching of the leaves below their feet, it spoke to them. 

Keep running, or else they'll beat you to it.

Their legs ached and their knees kept bucking, their feet hurt, and the wind made their eyes water. 

Do you want them to suffer?

Glitch acted as their conscience, tearing them further and further from the others by posing as a chain of thoughts, a concept pieced together from the shreds of the hopes they held of protecting the others, an idea sown from the remains of their previous prospects.