Their arrival

Sitting up in their bed, they understood how effective food was as a source of energy.

Their feet dangled over the edge, and a black hand reached from beneath it, gripping their right ankle. (Y/n) squealed, shocked at the sudden contact.

A ghastly voice, the same as earlier, spoke up,"Are you feeling better now?"

"Uh, yeah, thank you Hide." They graciously thanked.

(Y/n) didn't know what to do, as they hadn't expected Hide to show up. Actually, they didn't expect Hide to even help, let alone protect them.

Jolting their ankle up slightly, (Y/n) tried to get up, to have their ankle held tighter.

"Is there something wrong?" (Y/n) inquired.

There was no expression to go off of, but (Y/n) could tell Hide was melancholic,"I've heard what's been said. I'm simultaneously in each and every room of the hotel, and I know what Figure said."

Clambering off the bed, (Y/n) made eye contact with Hide, who lingered underneath. 

"Oh. I take it you were very close to the boss?" (Y/n) mused,

"No, but me and Seek are; we're a dynamic duo. I hate seeing them so down." It groaned, releasing (Y/n)'s ankle.

(Y/n) laid themself onto their stomach, propping up using their forearms,"You could join us, if you wanted to, and cheer Seek up."

"You're doing a good job of that already. And, I'm allergic to the light so I couldn't." It frowned, withdrawing it's hand as it began to burn.

Hide gave a groan of pain as it held it's injured hand with one of its other three. A vague outline could be seen of the entity, as well as it's glowing white eyes and sharp teeth.

Opening the door, Seek checked on (Y/n) to make sure they were ok, to find them laid down on the floor with its counterpart,"What are you guys doing?"

Crawling forwards, Hide exposed its face to Seek. The light got in its eyes, and it withdrew itself a bit,"(Y/n) is better and can continue."

Seek stuck a hand under the bed, which Hide shook.

Momentarily, it froze.

"There's bright lights near the entrance of the hotel, very bright blue and red. What do those mean?"

Now, it was (Y/n)'s turn to freeze," Red and blue..?"

Confirming (Y/n)'s suspicions, Hide nodded.

"Do you know what that means? At all?" (Y/n) shrieked.

Both entities shook their heads.

"They're coming to find me!" (Y/n) shrieked again, clasping their hands over their ears.

Inquisitiveness was in the air, and (Y/n) blanked everything out. Their hands stayed on the side of their head.

They couldn't tell if this were a good thing or a bad thing. Then they remembered what could become of the entities.

Picking (Y/n) up off of the floor, Seek snapped them out of their trance.

"We need to get moving, now!" (Y/n) ordered, standing on their own two feet.

"Why is that?" Seek questioned, eye focused on them.

Clutching Seek's hand tightly, they warned,"If those cops find you, I don't know what they'll do to you. You're not human like the rest of us."

Wordless, Seek diverted it's view. Exiting the room, the three met back up with Rush. Hide lingered behind, observing the scene from the comfort of the bed.