{49} 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦

Start from the beginning

" Apparently not." Genevieve retorted." The plan was to induce her when the sacrifice was ready!" Monique grabbed Genevieve's arm with a tight grip." I had to subdue her, and the trauma caused a placental abruption." Genevieve shook her hand off, So, the baby is coming, and we'll just have to adapt."Amelia continued to fight against the witches, but being in labour was making it difficult.

"LET GO OF ME." Nina demanded, "I swear to God, I'll kill ALL OF YOU." She threaten them." You need to be calm, Nina ." Genevieve told her. Nina turned to the redheaded witch, looking vulnerable and terrified. Genevieve felt guilty to be doing this to her.

" Why are you doing this to me?" She whimpered." To be reborn, we must sacrifice." Monique said.
Nina yelled and head butted Monique, making the witch fall backwards." What are you talking about, you psychotic little BITCH!" Nina screamed out

" The ancestors demand an offering in exchange for power." Genevieve explained." and your child will be a fine offering." Monique sat back up, wiping the blood off her face. Nina yelled in horror as she tried to scramble away from the witches." No! NO!" She yelled, slapping their hands away," You will not take my babies, I will kill ALL OF YOU! Don't fucking touch me, you bastards!" She yelled." No, you won't!" Monique held her down, "And neither will Klaus, or Elijah. When your baby is born, we will offer it up to those who came before us." She said, Nina cried and shook her head rapidly, continuing to struggle against the witches restraints." I'm sorry, Nina ." Genevieve said, and she was being honest, But this is the way it had to be." She told her."NO! NO!" Nina yelled, "AAH!"

Outside of the Church, Klaus stumbled down the street as he heard Nina's horrified screams as the witches pinned her down on the floor, in preparation for her labour. Filled with rage, Klaus screamed at the top of his lungs.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" I see you have succeeded on resurrecting our mother." Jacob said to Freya, He just came back after making sure Davina had left town and was with Marcel." hello son." Esther said looking at him and he grabbed her throat.

" you thought I didn't forget the little stunt you pulled when Hayley was pregnant." He said glaring at her remembering when Hayley told him his mother almost killed their son, or rather their twins." I had no choice I had to stop for what was coming, which is now." Esther told him." well it doesn't really matter because you're going to help us stop your crazy sister." He told her.

" and you expect me to walk willingly into my death." Esther said glaring at him." it's the least you can do for causing this family so much pain." He told her and she looks down." can we please get going, Dahlia is on her way." Kol said coming in the room." Let's go." Jacob said, before dragging his mother with him. They walked in the street to see Dahlia coming down, smiling at them.

" you really think hiding the children will do anything, I will find him." She told them." well then you're just gonna have to go through us." Jacob said." are you sure about that?" she said before showing them the white oak stake." Well this clever bitch." Kol said before she cut the white oak into pieces, using her magic, making them swallow the white oak. They all fell to the ground, trying to get the white out out of their system.

"Now, sister, let us watch together as I burn your children from the inside out." Dahlia said, and smirked.

𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗔

The pregnant wolf is now in labor and she screams in agony, not wanting to give birth now because her baby will only be taken away from her. Genevieve stands at the end being the one to help deliver the babies and Nina shakes her head, not wanting to give in but the pain is overpowering.