Chapter 13: "Now that's it's over..."

Começar do início

"Nah, I'd rather not." I say as the others laugh.

"Well, instead of you acting all cute for your little boyfriend pay attention.!"

"I have a boyfriend.?"

"You apparently do by the way you dress.!"

"I do.? What's his name then.? Because I surely wanna meet him."

"You don't need to meet what you already have.!"

"Do you want some of Mani's Altoids.? Because ya breath stinks."

"From here on out.! There will be zero tolerance for rudeness.! That's how we roll from now on.!" She says.

"This is how we roll.?"

"Yes that's how we roll.!"

"This. Is how. We rolllll.!"

"Stay in the street and get it all week."

"This. Is how. We roll."

"We gotta get out can't stay in the house cause."

"The party don't end. Every weekend." They start backing up, when cameras appear. "Turn up baby burn up again and again. This. Is how. We roll. We rolling, we rolling, we rolling."

"This is how we roll." Ally says flipping her hair as the whole cafeteria erupts in cheer.

"Now, we're gonna do another song." Dinah says. The teachers give up on class. Some leave.

"That every single kid in here should know, if you're a fan of us." Normani says

"Sing along if you feel the need." Camila says as the tune to Sledgehammer comes on. Everyone cheers.

"Have a nice day everyone.!" They all say as we all go back to the classroom.

"Did that totally just happen.?" One kid says.

"It happened." Vanessa and a few other kids say.

"Ya connections are on point, really." Emma says to Vanessa as the bell rings.

"I had no idea they were doing that. But Mani hasn't text me all day, so I should've known." I say with a laugh as Normani comes towards me with a total change of clothes.

"Damn. That was quick." Me and Emma says.

Normani chuckles. "Yeah, I know." Before she decides to leave Vanessa alone, but not before pecking her lips. "We'll be outside Babygirl."

"Um..you just got kissed by the Normani Kordei...how's life.?"

Vanessa chuckles. "Real questionable."

Vanessa sees a random dark skinned guy. "Hey, come here.!"

"What.?" Vanessa points towards Normani. "I'd tap that." He says with a laugh. "I'll be the mere guy."

"That's what we're telling you to do go ahead we'll be behind you.! mere guy.?" We say running behind him.

"This is the mere guy..." He says, pointing towards the camera. "AYEEEE.!...mere." He says grabbing Normani's butt after smacking it, and running back towards them.