Nikolai braced himself for a glare or whatever his boyfriend could be planning, but instead he heard a chuckle. A few more chuckles which then turned into proper laughter.

The white haired male gazed at the raven haired male's laughing face with a small satisfied smile. How adorable.

△▽△▽△

Fyodor got into the bed with a small yawn, Nikolai following him soon after. They said their seemingly last greeting of the day before Fyodor turned off the lamps and they both lied down in the bed. Suddenly the white haired male sit up, slightly starting the other. Then Nikolai jumped off of the bed and ran away, making Fyodor stare after him in confusion.

Then after a few minutes, the jester came back into the room. The Russian stared at the shadowed figure before identifying it as his boyfriend clutching something in his hand.

"Dos-kun~" Nikolai softly hummed. A heavy feeling started to grow inside Fyodor. What was the jester planning to do this time?

"What do you want, Nikolai?" Another yawn followed after his question as he stretched, his arms directed straight towards the ceiling.

"Nothing much~ just wear this!"

Fyodor immediately put his arms down after hearing the word 'wear'. "Wear something? Nikolai, I am not in the mood of playing a fashion show during the time that I am supposed to have fallen asleep." The said one couldn't missed the ice cold tone that the raven haired was using when the other spoke.

"Yes yes, but we're not going to play fashion show! Just wear this please, Dos-kun?"

Fyodor sighed before grabbing the clothes that was given by Nikolai and got up from bed, walking away to a direction of a bathroom.

△▽△▽△

Nikolai was sitting on the bed when Fyodor came out, wearing the clothes given by the other. As he heard the door being opened, he turned the lamp that was beside him on and looked at the figure standing before him.

"...Nikolai this is your shirt" the other stated, tugging at the hem of it to make it longer. The said one had never gave him any pants to wear so Fyodor was feeling extremely bare.

"I know that. I'm not that stupid y'know"

Nikolai gazed at the sight before him. Fyodor was still tugging at the hem of Nikolai's shirt to make it longer with no success, his pale thighs still being exposed. His hands clutching the hem, pulling at it without realizing that with every tug he makes the shirt slightly comes down and exposed his collarbones.

Fyodor sighed, giving up on the shirt before looking at Nikolai, who was still gazing at him. He slightly raised his eyebrows, having another feeling about what Nikolai was thinking.

The white haired then come off of the bed and headed towards Fyodor, only to hug the confused male.

"...?"

"You're so pretty, Dos-kun" Nikolai softly whispered into the other's ear. A small shiver ran through Fyodor's spine after hearing the whispered compliment. Nikolai was the only one who could simply just whisper in his ear and make delightful shivers run down the raven's spine.

"Nikolai?!"

Nikolai was soon planting small kisses everywhere on his neck, his hands beginning to move under the shirt and brushing against the other's skin. Another shiver ran through Fyodor as he felt the hands wandering everywhere on his spine, more kisses being planted on his neck. A small moan came out from Fyodor as Nikolai began to bite and suck at a specific spot on his neck, his hands starting to tangle themselves in the other's white hair.