3 : || Will She Understand ? ||

Start from the beginning

Aryan stood by the window, staring at nothingness or maybe the storm outside.

'You are not given any choice Panchali. Now you should marry them.'

'Recall what she said, 13 years back. You are bound by the promise you made.'

Her blood boiled recalling what Aryan said the day before. Her ex- best friend stood staring at the storm, knowing very well he was the one who created a dangerous storm inside her heart.

"Now it's high time Aryan for you to answer me." Muttering to herself and without thinking anything else, she barged into his room, startling him.

Aryan hastily wiped the tears that betrayed him, when the sound of door open reached his ears.

He turned around only to get shock. Panchali, marching towards him and she looked really pissed off.

He got startled when suddenly she stood infront of him and hold his wrist, dragging him outside the room.

"Panchali, what are you doing ? Why are you dragging me like this and where are we going exactly ?" Aryan asked, as they climbed down the stairs while he kept on stumbling.

When they reached ground floor, she dragged him towards the exit gate of the palace.

Sensing that his ex- best friend wanted them to go out, he couldn't keep his mouth shut, "Panchali, it's raining, why are we going out then ? The storm is going outside and you -"

"You are so concerned about the storm happening outside, ain't you ? But what about the storm that you implanted in my heart ?" Panchali faltered her steps and snapped at him, making him tongue-tied as he didn't quite expected the answer.

Seeing him looking at herself quietly, she again started dragging him towards the exit.

Reaching there, they climbed down the stairs as the rain drops fell on them, drenching them completely.

Thunderbolt struck, making a loud noise.

"Panchali stop. We shouldn't go out, it's risky." All attempts of Aryan went in vain as she dragged him, climbing down the stairs.

He could see that he was being dragged towards an open chariot. "Get up." Panchali said.

"Pancha-" "I said get up." Her bloodshot eyes pierced through his ones, making him obey.

Just then, she too got up on the chariot. She pulled the reins while the two horses made a loud noise, running.

The loud noise of the horse reached to the seventh floor, to the room, to the newly married grooms.

They looked at each other, with furrowed eyebrows in confusion, hearing the horses.

Nakul was the first one to rush towards the open balcony, adjoint to the room. As a result drenching completely in the rain.

The scene ahead shocked him and maybe hurted also.

"What happen, Nakul ?" Arjun asked but he was greeted with a shocked expression of his younger brother.

That made the other four also to rush towards the balcony and the scene didn't really suited them. Panchali and Aryan, riding on an open chariot, going towards the main door of the Palace campus.