2 : || The Atrocious Night ||

Start from the beginning

And ditching her ? Like throwing her out of their life ?

Never.

"Thik se baat karo Panchali. Tum aise soch bhi kese sakti ho ? Hum apne duhswapna mein bhi aisi ghatiya nhi soch sakte." Nakul was quick to reply.

(Talk properly Panchali. How can you think like that ? Not even in our nightmare, we could think such a rubbish. )

He was the charming prince of his times and flirting and dating was always his things. Be it any random maids, or a common girl or any princess.

But never in his life, he thought something so filthy about any woman. That was very disrespectful.

And he and his brothers were men who were taught family values, basic etiquettes and respect for women, right from their childhood.

And this was his wife. His own wife. He married her that morning infront of the holy fire and thousands of people as witness.

Obviously along with his brothers. But that doesn't matter to him when he has her as his wife.

And now when he married her, he so won't allow her to think so lowly of herself.

It pained his heart to listen those accusations thrown towards him and his brothers. To him, who knows that he, as an individual respected her more than anyone else in the world after his mother.

"Don't try to hide the truth now. It's has already came into limelight. You all are nothing but those cheap filthy men who uses only woman to please themselves. To fulfill their desires." Panchali spatted put everything that she thinks.

She took a deep breath and said, "Come on, the bed is ready. Why don't you start doing those filthy stuffs ? Who will start first ? Or is the desire so high, that you all together -"

"Chup ho jao !" Arjun screamed, interrupting her. A very thin line of water formed in his eyes, as blinked it back.

His palms formed a tight fist, not that he was enraged but he was hurt. Beyond any limits.

He could never touch a single hair of her head without her permission. He knew his brothers too won't.

And they were accused so meanly. He then continued after a short pause seeing her face filled with disgust and hatred for them.

"Bhagwan ke liye chup ho jao Panchali. Aisa mat karo. Tum toh hume itni bhi samaj nhi pai, ki hum kuch aisa nhi karenge jisse tumhe taklif ho."

(For God's sake, please be quite Panchali. Don't do this. You didn't even understand us much, that we won't do any such things that may would hurt you.)

"Natak kar rhe ho ? Natak chal raha hai yaha ? Hmm ? Tum sab ko kya laga, main aajau tum logo ki mithi mithi baato mein ? Agar haan, toh sunn lo, main tum sab ki asli chehra jaan chuki hoon. Toh tum sab ke liye yehi behtar hoga, agar yeh faltu ka natak yahi baandh kiya jae." Arjun's attempt in making her understand failed as she said while her temper was rising to a next level.

(Doing drama ? Is drama going on here ? Hmm ? What had you thought, I will agree to what you all say ? If yes, then listen I have seen your real face. So, it will be better for you all, if you drop your cheap drama this instant.)

"Natak ? Natak lag raha hai tumhe yeh sab ? Toh tum batao, hum kya kar sakte hain tumhe hum par vishwas karane ke liye. Jisse tumhe yeh gyat ho jae ki hum natak nhi kar rhe hain." Yudhisthir said all too slowly after witnessing her thoughts for them. By getting hurt in the way.

(Drama ? You find these things as drama ? Then you tell, what can we do to make you believe in us ? That we are not doing any drama.)

Again a disgusting smirk made it's way on her face when she thought what was she going to do next and what they will do.