Jealous Cutler

Sun are shinning on the sand. A empty island, Jack was laying on his stomach, holding his empty bottle of Rum. Yes, Jack didn't went back to black pearl. He open his eyes and find himself at the island. He put his hand in his pocket to find his compass. But his eyes became wide cause he didn't find it. It is the most necessary thing for him. If it lost then, he won't be able to go back at his black pearl.

Jack: The compass...Where is the compass?

He remember the last night incident. He roamed his memory lane and find that it is left Mini's ship. I have to go to that ship.

Port Royal,

Cutler was in very bad mood. He was muttering under his breath.

Cutler: I don't believe that Mini liked that pirate Jack. What special thing is in him which is likable? And what did she told, "Oh he is my hero, He is soooo handsome!!! Handsome My foot!"

Mini's continuous praising of Captain Jack Sparrow was felt like a poison to his ears. Suddenly,

"HEYO CAPTAIN JACK..."

Cutler smack his hand on his forehead and whinnied, "Not again!"

Mini: "Heyo Captain Jack

Bring me back to the raid road track"

It's none other then Mini who is singing this song, wearing cloth's like Jack. Cutler looked at him tired expression. Mini ran to him and flashed her 32 pair snow white toothy smile. Cutler rolled his eyes. Mini pull a gun from cutler's Pocket.

Mini: "Gimme a gun in my hand

I'm gonna be a shooter man"

Cutler: No...Mini give it to me.

He snatch his gun and said, "Mini what in the word are you wearing?"

Mini: (Mimicking Jack) Hey ya, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. The Pirate lord. (her own voice) Oh his eyes are so intoxicating, I feel like a drunk.

She acted like a drunk and lean to Cutler. Cutler hold her and make her straight.

Cutler: Mini, from the last night you are praising Jack. You wasted the whole day and night by only talking about him.

Mini: You don't know how awesome he is!

Cutler made a face. Mini looked at him in her corner of her eyes. A mischievous smirk came to her lip.

Jack was roaming ship to ship at port royal. Finally he found the ship where he met with Mini. It didn't take long to find his Compass.

Jack: Oh my dear compass I won't let you go now.

A police: Hey you!! Who is there?

Jack: Ahhh!!!

He screams and ran from there. After a great hustle bustle the officer's caught him. They bring him to Cutler's office. They knocked,

Cutler: Come in. They entered with Jack . He was shocked first to saw Jack standing arrested, with a smile on his face.

Jack: Hey, Mate. Missed me?

His shock state vanished by looking at Jack's face. He closed his eyes to control his anger.

Cutler: I'm not your mate.

Jack shrugged. He look at Mini.

Jack: Oh beauty at port royal! Cutler open his eyes and looked at Jack. He followed his gaze and his anger increased by watching Mini standing in mesmerize.

Mini: Hello Captain Sparrow!! I don't believe this you are here!! oh It's the most beautiful dream I have.

Cutler pulled her braid.