Jane's Birthday

Mini was about to go to Jane but she stop to notice sudden change among the children. She turn around and really shocked. Cause there Lord Cutler Becket is standing with a flower bouquet in his hand. Mini was too shocked that she couldn't say anything. Cutler walked forward and went to Jane.

Cutler: Happy Birthday Young lady.

Jane: Oh...Thank you Lord Becket.

She bowed to him as her parents taught her this curtesy to respect Elders. But Cutler hold her hand and kissed on it. Jane look at him in surprise.

Cutler: My younger sister's name was also Jane. She was just like you. Pretty and Pure. Today is also her birthday. She is not with me but you are here. So, May I have the honor to celebrate your birthday?

Jane nods. Cutler smiled to Jane. Jane also smiled to him. This Child instantly started like him and thought in her little brain that His Lordship is not that bad person. A child hold Cutler's hand and bring him to the table where cake is placed. The Child make him stand beside Mini. Cutler smiled at their innocence. He was looked at his side and saw Mini. She is still in shock, standing in open mouth. Cutler chuckled a bit and lift her chin to close her mouth. Mini came to her sense. Jane cut the cake and feed everyone. She also feed Mini the cake. She was about to feed Cutler.

Jane: May I Mi lord? (politely)

Cutler: Sure.

He bend to her and She feed him the cake. Cutler also feed Jane the cake. Cutler stand straight and about to feed Mini.

Mini: You have came Cutler? I don't believe this. (amused)

Cutler: I had thought about your words. I think you are right. I am actually making jane sad. She must be watching me and Every time she feel guilty when she watch me. So, Now....(feeding her cake) I won't make My sister sad and guilty anymore. But I felt little worried. I mean It's really uncomfortable for me and also for the children. May be they are not feel easy with me.

Mini: Don't worry about the children. Look at me. I am also a adult girl but still they are easily cope up with me.

Cutler: Your matter is different Mini. You are still a kid.

Mini: oh...so you think I am still a kid?

She said this while feeding the cake to Cutler. But she was not actually feeding him. She was playing with him. She was moving the cake Infront of him but not let him eat. He was tried to eat the cake but couldn't eat cause when he was about to eat Mini move it another direction. Mini put the cake on Cutler's nose and the cream is put on his nose.

Cutler: Mini!! What was that. (wiping his nose with his handkerchief )

Mini was laughing and teasing him,

Mini: Cutler has a red nose....Cutler has a red nose.

Cutler: Mini!! you!!!

Cutler ran behind Mini. The children were Enjoying the childish chasing of the 2 highly educated adults. They played many games with Children's. Cutler laughed and enjoyed like a child. Mini was looking at Cutler smiling face and started admire him. He looked at Mini and raised his brows in question. Mini nods in negative. Cutler threw a pillow to her. Mini pouted and they both had a pillow fight. The cushions were all torn up but they didn't bother. The whole Port Royal felt with their innocent laughter.

At port royal, Cutler and Mini bid a good bye to Jane and friends. They went from there. But after a while Jane turn and ran to Cutler.

Cutler: What happen Jane? (raising his brows)

Jane gestured him to come close to her. Cutler bend to her to match her height. Jane give a quick kiss to his check and said "You are so nice." Saying this Jane ran away. Cutler was surprisingly looked at her retiring figure and smiled a little as he remembered her sister Jane. She was also did the same when he give her something that she want or beard any of her tantrums.

Your beloved....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें