Chapter 45- Xylma's Return And Black Agila?

Start from the beginning

Anna said these words calmly and profoundly.

Xylma knew a thing or two about this. Sometimes, for the sake of the righteousness of the world, any sort of way to fight to win was inevitable.

Therefore, Xylma could hardly understand why the nations of this world fought each other to no end when the monsters and demons were threatening the survival of human beings everywhere.

"Back then, nations fought for oil, territories, and other resources..."
"Boss Anna..."

Although there was no lack of beings like the Demon Legionnaire Captain Barbados who would kill only to feed their selfish desires and satiate their cruel nature, there should be some truly great beings with big hearts.

If human beings wanted to fight against monsters effectively, they must band together and this could never be achieved by only talking. If the so-called alliance was put together halfheartedly, they would be unable to cooperate.

That was equivalent to courting a disaster. These turbulent times needed strong iron-blooded figures like Luna who could use her power and intelligence to unite the entire Philippines to form a truly united force and fight anyone!

However, Xylma had no such ambitions. She only wanted to grant the wishes of her heart at all costs.

Yet, her boss' words did make Xylma better understand the Filipinos and their code of survivalist.

Xylma knew it as well where agents need to execute persons on their list for the sake of the common people.

"I understand Boss Anna. I won't kill unreasonably but I will no longer blame myself for the inevitable killing. Born in this world, every warrior dances with the sword and chants formulas to pave the way for spellcasters, step by step treads on a tough path like walking on thin ice. One may face the test of life and death at any time. I will not hesitate anymore. I... I have no reason to be weak!" Xylma said firmly.

Anna nodded in satisfaction although she never thought this would be dramatic, Anna just testing Xylma's emotional and psychological capacity.

"Yes, this is like Filipinos. No matter if it is me or the government or even her excellence, we quite appreciate your recent achievements of you. We have high hopes for you. In our subjective opinion, your strength, magical power, and potential have already reached the qualification for highly specialized training in PhilSecta's core layer, PhilSecta's Black Agila Academy! And what you graduated Xylma is just an entry-level for the highest ranks of agents!"

"Phi-PhilSecta's Bla-black Agila Academy?!"

In the past, Xylma had only heard about it and its location on this island is unknown but graduates here are the top elites where almost all of them got perfect evaluations! But for someone like her who was eager to become stronger and uncover more secrets in the Philippines, this was undoubtedly great news.

"That's right. President Luna has approved our application since she is the principal of the Academy and formally agreed to let you join the Black Agila Academy to become the first mage in the ranks. You can enjoy the best instruction and training conditions that are on par with those enjoyed by children of all high-ranking officials. The conditions provided are also excellent."

Anna continued...

"If you agree, then after going through some record procedures, you will attain the same social status as the elected governor and will obtain the highest merit qualification.

You will also have the qualification to receive or purchase limited land from the government. Of course, it is another thing to want to obtain the lots since the government owns all the land property rights.

Only the elite people appointed by the President has this qualification. But for you, perhaps the most important thing is that once you enter the Academy, you can get the guidance of the highest-level super-intelligent AI robots that were created by the President herself! You will have the opportunity to get profound secret strategies and other rare training conditions just for you that are unavailable to the outside world. How about it?"

Before Anna finished speaking, Xylma had already made a decision.

"Boss Anna, I am grateful for being given such an opportunity."

Anna's eyes also revealed a pleasant color.

"So, do you agree?"

"Yes, of course, I am willing."

Xylma was sincerely grateful.

Once upon a time, she was still a woman who could only fiddle with a wooden sword with a few town children and was ridiculed for it despite her being a magical genius in secrecy. But in the blink of an eye, she was now qualified to join the most prestigious academy for agents in the most advanced country! She could study and train in the academy whom ordinary PhilSecta's agents could only look up to!

How could Xylma not be willing?

Although she had made rapid progress in these times and graduated, she was still far behind in comparison to the sovereigns capable of destroying a nation, not to mention that continental stage man who got burned alive and chopped by Luna.

Moreover, her rapid progress was also caused by the physical fitness of her body and some special opportunities to hone her spells' damage output and efficiency. The rate of improvement would gradually slow down in the future.

Lucky opportunities and encounters were not an everyday occurrence. Although she was physically fit, she was afraid that the early rapid progress brought by her talent as a magical genius couldn't continue to rapidly improve her power. It may not be long before she encountered a bottleneck where spells have no use.

Only in the prestigious Black Agila, the PhilSecta's Top Academy, could she study steadily, lay a solid foundation for training, broaden her horizons and receive the guidance of the President to advance to the next tier. One day, she could even reach the strength of being able to compete against the northern empires. If not, the upcoming threats would be a big problem.

Xylma suddenly remembered the demons that she encountered when she first entered the country of Iclylic.

Recalling all those monsters she encountered that night still caused her to shudder now, such as the Demon Legionnaire Barbados or that demon Enkantoniossa, these monsters with real names in the region.

She was afraid that their strength was beyond imagination. Though she didn't count the mighty of the Philippines ultimate weapon in outer space.

Xylma's path was still a long one including reuniting her Rosen kingdom and making her parents return. From the perspective of the whole vast world, she was still very weak and unimportant.

She could not be conceited just because she had made a small achievement.

There would always be somebody else better and stronger out there. She needed to be obedient. Entering the academy for training was the correct path.

"Still, why I can't find its physical locations? Did I miss something?"

Xylma thought about possible scenarios after Anna leaves her on her own without Xylma realizing it.