Chapter Seven - Walk of Shame

The birds chirping outside of Evan's window was a warm welcome to wake up to. He lay in bed silent with his eyes closed for a few minutes, hoping to fall back asleep listening to the peaceful birds' song in the trees. He felt calm for the first time in a long time, his mind was quiet and the bed was comfortably warm at this time of day.

Wait. What time was it?

Evan sat up rather quickly, abandoning his morning stretch to grab his phone to check the time, but before he did that, he had to check who the fuck was in bed beside him. He turned his head to see a snoring man beside him, how did he not notice this noise over the birds? "Oh my god."

The recognition process took awhile for Evan's brain to register, but he finally realized exactly what had happened last night.

After bringing Connor over to "hang out", Evan brought up if it would be okay if he smoked with Connor. One thing led to another, and he was pinned against the couch with his hands over his head and Connor's hips were rutting against his crotch. Jared would be at classes most of the day and then work, and if he kept his door closed and locked, he wouldn't be disturbed.

Once the two were in the bedroom, Evan was tossed onto the bed and his clothes were stripped of his body, and Connor sucked and bit all along his legs and sides. His mouth went places Evan would have never imagined feeling pleasure in such a way. Flashes of his hands being restrained by Connor holding them against the mattress, the bed creaking under them and his own face being shoved into the bedsheets. It was heaven for those hours of the night. And once the two were knocked out, Evan had forgotten all about missing work and class.

The shame and guilt was beginning to build. He hadn't checked his phone since he brought Connor over. He could have been fired, he could have missed an important class assignment. He skipped a whole day of life just to get high and have sex.

It made him feel like a horrible person overall, knowing he dropped everything just so he could relieve himself of the endlessly running mind he calls his prison. Although, maybe Connor did the same. He never mentioned whether he had work or not, he could have skipped specifically to hang out with Evan.

However, Evan's had his job for much longer, and his coworkers appreciate him. Connor's relatively new, and they don't take 'no call no shows' kindly to new workers.

Evan turned to look at Connor, it didn't seem like he would wake up anytime soon as seen from how loud he was snoring.

It was late, almost eleven in the morning. Evan never slept in that late, he rarely got to. He slowly rolled back down into the bed and stared at Connor's back, watching part of his body rise and fall in the dimly lit college dorm. Being so under the influence last night pretty much eradicated any feeling of his hands on him. He wanted to feel.

Connor continued to sleep. Evan reached a hand over and placed it on Connor's back, feeling the warm skin being heated from the blankets he was half under. His skin was smooth and soft, no signs of blemishes on his spotless back. He ran his fingers slowly over his shoulder blades and down each divot of his spine, until he reached his waist and the man turned slightly in his sleep. Evan jerked his hand away, worried that he had woken him up. However he didn't move, and went back to snoring after a short pause.

Evan's hand moved back to Connor's waist. He was still naked, and so was Evan, yet he felt no fear of being seen. He slipped his hand down the side of his waist and gripped the natural bit of fat on his side, smiling. He felt back up to his shoulders before politely rubbing Connor's back, helping him sleep in as much as his healing body required.

The calm reverted back to panic once he realized what time it was. Once he checked his phone, he realized that he was late for his first class. "Shit!" He hissed under his breath and slid out of the free side of the bed. The pain finally flew its way into Evan's mind and he had to take a second to regain his balance. He grabbed his things and rushed to the bathroom, changing into the quickest outfit he could get into, grabbing his phone that was about to die and rushing to get to his class.