Who To Trust // Camelot

Start from the beginning

Snow took in a deep breath.

"Lancelot," she said. 

David looked to Kyla, who shared in his confusion. 

"Lancelot is dead," David said. 

"You're the one that told us that," Kyla added. 

"That's what he wanted Cora to think, but he outwitted her," Snow said. Kyla then looked back at Regina, who was staring at the ground, taking it all in. She shook her head, then looked up at them. 

"Not in front of the patient," Regina said, mostly to the Charmings. "Given the state she's in, anything could set her off." 

David nodded. 

"Just one more thing," David said, looking at Kyla. "Did you get a good read off of Arthur?" 

Kyla shrugged. "Egotistical like any King we've ever met. But I wasn't exactly focused on him the first time we met, and then the next conversation we had I had just used magic so I wasn't totally within my senses either."

"So you don't think we should trust him?" Snow asked. 

"Or she's saying there's nothing to worry about," David countered. 

"I am not getting in the middle of this!" Kyla said, cutting them both off. "I will have a conversation with Arthur, on my own, if we are so concerned. Until then, Snow," she said, turning to her sister, "if you see this Lancelot again, bring him with you. It'll end the confusion." 

She then turned to Regina, who was worried. 

"Emma needs rest," Regina said. "Somewhere quiet and away from prying eyes." 

Henry said he knew the perfect place and he and Hook helped Emma up and out of the room, leaving Regina, Kyla, Rider and the Charmings to speak in private. 

Once they were gone, Regina turned to them, mostly directing her attention to Kyla. "Whatever's happening to her, I think she was here for the dagger." 

"So, we should probably move it somewhere safer," Rider suggested. 

"Now, hold on a second, Arthur has a way to use that, to help Emma," David said. 

They all looked to David in confusion. 

"What did I just tell you?" Snow asked, her voice growing agitated. "We're not giving it to Arthur."

"No, we are not," Kyla agreed. 

"Lancelot said he can't be trusted," Snow continued. 

"And Cora said Lancelot was dead. You can't believe everything you hear," David argued. 

Kyla took a step back. She wasn't used to them fighting. 

David looked to Kyla for help. 

"Where is Lancelot?" She asked Snow.

"He's hiding in the castle," Snow answered. 

"Well, if he can show his face to you, he can show his face to the rest of us," Kyla said. 

"Not if we're trusting the wrong people," Snow said, looking back to David. 

"Really?" David said. Kyla looked at Rider, who gave her the same look of shock. 

"You really don't trust Lancelot, do you?" Snow asked David. "He married us, he's our friend." 

"That was a long time ago. Where has he been all this time?" David asked. 

"He didn't say. It's not like he's welcome in Camelot," Snow contested.

"Because he went after Arthur's wife!" David exclaimed. "And he's back. Why? Why's he back?"