Crazy

Thiago and that short bitch were making out near the fridge but I really didn't care.
All I wanted to do was to grab the beers and leave the kitchen so that's what I did, or tried to.

Thiago's POV:

They say when you're attracted to someone you stop thinking about your problems and focus only on them.
During this "session" I am sure I'm not attracted to anyone but I am also sure all I wanted was to escape somehow from my thoughts.

While me and Lizzie where kissing I heard a guard coming inside of the kitchen but I really didn't care. Whatever it was, it could wait.

After a few seconds I could still hear the light noise of someone's steps approaching me and before long I could smell a strong but addicting perfume which I knew pretty well. It was her.

But I don't care. It is my space and I can do here whatever I want. If she wants she can leave, no one's holding her. But to my surprise she didn't leave. That bitch acted like nothing's happening and went to the fridge to grab the thing she wanted.
If she doesn't mind, I don't mind too.

As i continued kissing that girl, I thought nothing could go wrong. As I said, I thought. Lizzie suddenly stopped kissing me and turned to Skyler which wasn't really paying attention of course and was looking for the beers.

"What the hell are you doing here? You're so obsessed you can't even stay away from Thiago for a moment and you're too jealous to leave me have my moment. How pathetic of you?" she said with an attitude much bigger that her. She was literally talking bullshit.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry" Skyler said with a calm voice.
" I'm sorry for you being so insecure about yourself that you feel threatened by everyone. Everyone knows he doesn't even like you. You're like his sextoy" she continued with a calm yet powerful tone and turned away to leave with her hands filled with beers.

"At least someone my age wants to fuck me" Lizzie hissed not sure about what she was saying. "You know, not someone's father" she giggled and that's when I was done.

Skyler turned back and I could see she wanted to kill her.
"Okay that's enough Lizzie, you took it too far" I said with a loud voice.

"Go away and we will talk later" I demanded but she was bitching around not wanting to leave.
"NOW" I screamed and she ran away like a chicken. I was really pissed of.

"Oh the bad prince makes his bitch cry. How romantic. You know some love stories start like that" Skyler said trying to hide her anger.

"I'll think about it. Thanks for the advice" I teased her knowing it would make her uncomfortable but I think it only made her sick.

"Okay I'm gonna throw up real quick" she smiled.
"No but seriously you have a really bad taste in women" she continued and looked at me straight in the eye.

"Oh and you have really bad taste in men, sleeping beauty"
why did I even call her like that?

"So now you know all my exes huh? Are you a psychopath, should I be afraid?" she said ironically.

"Don't act like you don't know, love. Everyone here knows you're fucking Garcia, I saw you guys." I said and she tried to contain her laugh.

"Oh yes right you saw us right when I was about to ride him huh? Jesus" she continued with the irony.

"Oh please, I would be traumatised after a scene like that" I teased her leaning on the door of the fridge.
"I just saw you sleeping literally on him last night" I shrugged.

"Fuck. That was the after sex. You missed all the juicy part" she said with a smirk on her face.
"But don't worry I can talk to Marcus and we will do it again so that creeps like you won't miss the show"