Lovebirds

Hector's POV

Thiago and I headed towards Thiago's office, leaving Skyler alone with that guy.

"Boss, what was that? Have you lost your mind?" I snapped at him.

"What do you want Hector? And why do you care about her? Is there something I should know?" he said with a serious tone yet with a smirk on his face.

"What do you mean? There's nothing you should know, we just need her. She's one of the best fighters and we can't kill her. Think about it" I said knowning it would piss him off.

"I know we need her, you smartass, but that doesn't mean I can't have some fun. I just want to test her abilities."

"Okay, so I can go in there and test her abilities too, as you say." I said.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her, Hector." Thiago shouted.

"See, that's what I thought." i shrugged.

"Oh, shut up" he said.

I laughed. "So, what happened with Skyler's friend?" I asked him.

"Nothing, he came here looking for her and of course he got beaten up but we may need his help later " he shrugged.

"I see"

Suddenly, Aaron came in the office.

"Hey boss, what is going on with the thing we were talking about earlier?" Aaron asked.

"Deadend" Thiago responded

"What thing?" I asked. I didn't know what they were talking about and I am Thiago's right hand. I have to know if something is wrong.

"I will explain later. Now go, I have to finish some work." Thiago said.

Skyler's POV

I was alone with Marcus in the cell, both with our hands and feet tied.

"So, will you explain to me what they want from us?" Marcus asked.

"Rodriguez wants all of us to join his Mafia or else he will kill us" I answered.

"No, that's not gonna happen" he spat angrily.

"Marcus, think about it. There are no heirs. Our mafia is already destroyed. We've got nothing to lose" I whispered.

"Are you serious? Rodriguez is our biggest enemy and you say we should merge our Mafias?" he questioned.

"We can't let all these people die, Marcus. This is not us" I said, increasing the tone of my voice.

"You're right. We have to save our people. This is what Stefano would want." Marcus said, pretending that it didn't bother him.

"I know it's tough but we have nothing to lose anymore. We will get through it together" I said while looking down.

I saw Thiago standing in front of us. I suppose he was there for some time. This man has no manners. I can't stand him.

"Okay enough, lovebirds. I'm gonna throw up" Thiago murmured.

"How long have you been standing there, you creep?" I asked.

"Long enough to hear your decision. You turned out to be smart except from beautiful, Alvarez" he smirked.

"Someone has to be the smart in here" I said ironically.

"Oh right, you are also getting to my nerves. I forgot to mention that" he said as he came closer to me.

He untied my hands and feet and I got up. He held my arm and we started heading outside.

"Aaron, take Marcus to his Mafia and make sure he informs all of the members to come here for the training. Don't let him go" Thiago ordered.

"Oh man, I wish I took the sleeping beauty with me" Aaron mumbled.

Thiago didn't respond but he gave him a death stare that made Aaron laugh.

Honestly, I can't understand this man.

That was a lot of dialogue guys lol
Let us know what do you think about our story so far!
xo xo💋