Training

Thiago and I were walking through the dark, quiet halls. It was so quiet I could hear him breathing. We didn't talk during our walk until we stopped outside a door. Thiago took out a key, opened the door and gave it to me.

"This is your room. Have some rest. Tomorrow is your big day, fighter" he said while laughing at me.

"Oh, it is indeed, boss" I said ironically

"Okay, enough laughing. Go to sleep, Alvarez". He got serious.

"Night"

Ah, finally I will get some sleep. I am exhausted and every inch of my body hurts. I sat on the bed and looked around. I guess I wil be staying here for a while. I hope Marcus is fine.

I laid on the bed and closed my eyes.

I woke up feeling water all over me. I saw Aaron standing in front of me.

"What the hell was that?"

"I had to wake you up, sleeping beauty"

"You didn't have to wet me! Haven't someone taught you manners?"

"I would like to wet you in many different ways but lets stick with that right now. Get ready." he said with a smirk appearing on his face.

I can say I was surprised with his response but I admit it was smooth.

I got up, took a shower and got ready for the training. I was still injured but I was determinded to show my skills.

Aaron and I entered the training room and everyone including Thiago turned arround to look at us. I spotted Marcus and headed towards him.

"Are you okay Skyler? How are you feeling today?" Marcus asked me.

"I am good. My hand still hurts a little but I'll be fine." I said and gave him a soft smile. "How are you? How is our home?" I questioned.

"Everything is fine. I stiil can't believe we're doing this." he confesed.

"Yeah me too Marcus, but we don't have another choice unless we want to die". I said while looking around. There were many people, including the members of my Mafia, training, fighting and sreaming.

Thiago came towards us.

"Okay lovebirds, it's time to start training" he said with a deep voice.

We started with a warm up, we did some exercises and then we went to the targets.

"Alvarez, catch" I heard Thiago shouting and throwing me some arrows and a bow.
I catched them and my eyes widened.
Uh I missed this feeling.
He approached me.

"It's your time to shine, fighter" he said with a grin.

I started shooting the arrows without missing a target and everyone looked at me shocked.
I turned to Thiago, who was standing a little bit further than me, and aimed him with the arrow.

"Skyler what-" Marcus tried to say but Thiago stopped him.

"Shut up Garcia" Thiago said strictly without breaking our eye contact.
His eyes were darker than usual and I could feel the tension building up.
He was just staring at me. He wanted to challenge me.

And then I did it. I shot the arrow.

Not to Thiago but to the target behind him.
I winked at him.
He tried not to seem shocked but he failed.
I walked towards Marcus and Hector.

"I have to say that I am surprised. It is true that you are the best Skyler" Hector said.

"What can I say. I have secret talents" I shrugged, causing both of them to laugh.

"What's next?" Marcus asked Hector.

"Fighting" Hector answered.

"So, people. Gather in. The next part of the training is the fighting."Aaron announced.
"Pick your partners" he added.

I saw a girl coming towards me.
"Hey. Skyler, right?" she asked.
I nodded.
"Are you brave enough to fight with me?"

"Are you?" I asked

"The badass in here is me. You're going to lose" she said ironically.

She starts to get on my nerves.
I saw Thiago looking at us. She noticed him to and smiled at him but he was looking at me.

"Let's go" I said.

We started fighting and i swear to God even a cat would be stronger than her.
Thiago was still looking at us. He's pissing me off.
Anyways, after two punches I knocked that bitch out and stared at her.
"Good job badass" I shouted as I walked outside.
I grabbed my water and started drinking when I heard a noise.
I turned around and I saw a beautiful man staring at me.

"Can I help?" I asked
"I'm Derek" he said
"Oh, nice to meet you. I'm-"
"Skyler. I know" he interrupted me.
"So I was wondering if you would like to fight with me. From what I saw you are a pretty good fighter" he added

To be honest Derek seems to be very experienced and I'm not sure if I can handle him in the situation I am right now.
However, I agreed.

We went to the training room again and started fighting.
He tried a few times to punch me but I avoided it.
I heard Marcus calling me and I turned around but Derek took the chance to punch me this time.
Shit, that hurt.
I punched him back causing his nose to bleed and we kept fighting.

He is a very good fighter and had managed to hit me many times.
However, I didn't give up.

"Derek" I heard someone shouting.
Derek and I stopped and I turned around and saw Thiago looking at us angrily.
He has to interrupt everything.
My nerves.

I let out a sigh and started walking outside but I felt Thiago's hand grabbing me.

"What do you want again?" I asked

"You're coming with me" he said with a serious tone.

"Don't order me around" I said angrily

"Now" he said and pulled me closer to him.

Shit.