Hell

Thiago came into the cell giving me and Hector a grave look.
I could tell he had something in mind but I didn't know what.
I couldn't care less.

"How are you feeling?" he asked in a serious tone.

"I'm okay" I responded without even looking at him knowing damn well my hand still hurt a lot.

"Are you sure, fighter? " he asked again, as he suddenly punched me.

His eyes were full of irony which made me hate him even more.
I groaned in pain but I didn't want to seem weak. It wasn't the time to give up.

"Woah boss, what are you doing? She's still hurt" Hector scolded him.

"Do I seem to care?" Thiago said while laughing at me.

He punched me again. Not that hard but I surely could feel it considering the fact that I had just survived from a bomb explosion.

I howled in pain even though I tried not to. I think Thiago wanted me be the weak victim but little did he know that I am a lot more stubborn than him.
I looked at him straight in the eyes and as I opened my mouth to say something he interrupted me.

"You will come to my Mafia or else I'll kill you" Thiago threatened me and grabbed my neck.

Here we go again.

I looked at Hector who seemed worried.

"Thiago, I think we need to talk" he said.

Thiago raised his eyebrows but eventually let me get out of his grip.
Hector pulled Thiago away from me.
I mouthed a thank you and Hector nodded but then turned to Thiago with an angry expression at his face.

"What do you think you're doing?" Hector whispered at Thiago.

"I'm not doing anything" Thiago answered.

"Thiago, let her rest. She has gone through so much and if you want her in our mafia you have to be nicer. The training starts in two days. We should let her decide and have some rest" Hector explained.

He's the nicest person in here.

"Whatever" Thiago said while looking at me up and down.

He came closer and put my hair behind my ear.

"We are not done here, Skyler Alvarez" he whispered in my ear.

"Go to hell, Thiago Rodriguez" I whispered in turn.

"That's where I come from, love" he said while walking out of the cell.

"I hate him" I confessed to Hector.
Suddenly, we heard a scream from the aisle.

"Where is Skyler?" that stranger screamed again.

Oh no I know that voice. It's Marcus.

"Marcus?" I yelled.
Hector looked at me confused.

"It's him. It's Marcus. What are they doing to him?" I asked desperately

"I.. I don't know Skyler. Do you know that guy?" Hector asked.

"Yes he is from my mafia. He's my friend" I answered trying to untie my hands from the chair.

"I can't let you go Skyler. Thiago will kill me" Hector said.

"I have to help him" I screamed still trying to get off of that fucking chair.

But then I heard the door and I saw Thiago dragging Marcus, who was unconscious, into the cell.

"Marcus? Is he okay? What have you done to him? I'm gonna kill you bastard" I screamed looking at Thiago

"Relax, tiger. Your friend is fine. For now." Thiago said with an evil smile.
"Oh look, he's already waking up" Thiago said.

"Marcus?" I said looking at him trying to open his eyes

"Skyler? Oh, thank God. I found you." Marcus said with relief.

"Well I brought you here. So practically you didn't find her" Thiago interrupted.
Why can't he shut up for a minute?

"Are you okay?" I asked Marcus not giving attention to the bastard in front of me.

"I'm fine. But you don't seem good, Skyler." he said looking at my injured body and face.
"What do you want from us, you piece of shit?" Marcus yelled at Thiago.

"Watch your mouth Garcia, because it is very easy for me to kill you" Thiago said with a deep voice.
"The thing I want is between me and Alvarez. Mind your own business" he added.
Marcus looked at me confused.

"I will explain later" I whispered to him.

"I think we should go, boss" Hector said calmly.

Thiago and Hector walked out of the cell.
Now it's just me and Marcus.