Chapter 14: The Royal Ball

Inside the Castle.

In an specific hall gathered several individuals. Elegant decorations adorned the Ballroom.

The room was big, big enough to accommodate hundred and fifty people and still have a lot of space left.

On the ceiling, hangs beautiful chandeliers made up of glass in parallel with the red carpet on the floor. On the right side of the room was the catering sporting a lavish feast. And in the middle was an open area where people could dance.

There were professional musicians playing music, playing songs after songs.

The atmosphere was filled with laughter, people socializing with each other.

This night, the castle held a Royal Ball in celebration of the Demon Lord's Children's Formal Acknowledgement as one of the Candidate to be the next Demon Lord.

Nine years had passed since Boreas visited the Orkan Forest. He was now sixteen years old, which is the age of adulthood. And as well as the age where he was eligible to be the candidate for being the next Ruler.

"Oh Lili.... You look beautiful." Boreas complimented as he saw his little sister approaching him.

She was wearing a black dress, with white and gold accents. Her shapely leg peeked on the slit of the dress as she walks. Her hands wears an ebony gloves which perfectly matched her dress. Her lustrous black hair was tied in ponytail ornamented modestly with jewelries.

Overall, her get up was perfectly fit for her, and made it accentuate how beautiful she is.

Liliane was grown up now. At the age of sixteen, her body quite developed alot. She now had curves only a top class woman has.

She exclude the aura of Confidence and attractiveness. But there was one thing that developed quite poorly, her chest. Although that didn't decrease Liliane's attractiveness, it seems she's quite conscious about her chest's growth.

"Thank you Brother." She answered with a smile.

"You too Keyara."

"Ehehe~ thanks Boreas!"

Next to Liliane was Keyara. She was wearing olive-green dress which matched her emerald eyes. She was wearing an golden chained necklace, a green pendant-- carved in a crescent-- dangling on it. That necklace was apparently a gift from her mother before Keyara left her home. Her golden hair stretched until her hips, two small horn was protruding on her forehead.

In contrast with Liliane who has calm and mature vibe, Keyara was bright and easygoing. Her smile was so bright that it became contagious.

--Boreas can't help but to smile as well.

Just like Liliane, Keyara also grew. The most notable growth that anyone could notice was the two huge mounds dangling in front of her-- her breasts.

Liliane looked at her chest then compared it to Keyara's, she couldn't hold a candle at all. She just stared at those prized chest with jealousy.

"Lili you pervert!"

"W-Wha--! I'm not! It's just your chest was so big that I can't help but to stare!"

Paying no mind on Liliane's perverted-old-man-like excuse, Boreas laughed at how those two became close with each others.

They are practically best friends now.

"Are you two enjoying the party?" Boreas asked.

The two nodded, but then as if to remember something, Liliane grimaced.

"What is it? Is there something wrong?" He asked after seeing her reaction.

"I am fed up... Brother. Those men was so annoying!" She answered.