Chapter 13: Going Back To The Castle.

Boreas and the others stood at a familiar gate. They were on the village near the forest. There are few people added to their ranks; one is Keyara and another is..... Rosé.

For some reason, Rosé came along. As far as Boreas know, she became Liliane's servant. She acts so subservient to Liliane, which clearly show their master-servant relationship.

He had a lot of questions but he decided not to dig any deeper than that.

Also, thanks to Rosé's guidance, they exited the Forest faster than expected. It should've took two days before they reach the exit but they managed it in less than a day.

It was already getting dark, so they decided to spend their night here in the village then depart in the morning.

"Shall we go?" Meldon asked as he came back after talking to the gatekeepers.

Entering the village needs one to pay a toll. But as a Royalty, Boreas and the others are exempted. They don't need to pay, they just need to show the proof that they are indeed a Royalty.

As they enter the village, they went to the recommended Inn by the gatekeeper. It was indeed luxurious, only rich merchant and well established Adventurer could probably afford this kind of lodging.

"Wooow!" Keyara beamed.

Inside was a large hall, luxurious decorations adorned the surroundings. It was definitely made to welcome their rich customers-- and also to ward off those poor who's trying hard to stay in such expensive place.

"Okay I'll go get us room, you can look around if you want."

"Go ahead~ I will be watching the kids~."

With that, Meldon went to the receptionist and soon after, engaged into a heated talk. The receptionist and him seems to be negotiating.

"Why are he taking so long?" Gerald asked, irritated.

And after the conversation between Meldon and the Receptionist, he came back looking apologetic.

"Welp, I can't get us individual rooms." He said and then continued,

"There are only three rooms available. So we will share."

"Then me and Keya will be sleeping with Brother."

Liliane immediately declared, sending a cold glare on Gerald who was about to complain. Lark didn't say anything which is more or less counted as no objections.

"How about Rosé?" Boreas asked.

"I aM FiNE, mY mASteR. I cAn JUsT hIdE iN mY ReAL BoDY." She answered as she reduced herself into a mere flower-- rose.

Liliane picked it up and clipped it on Keyara's head.

"That looks good on you Keya."

"Ehehe~ Thanks!"

Everything is set (except Gerald who was trying to complain) so they decided to go to their room first to rest then eat dinner after half hour.

As agreed, Liliane, Keyara, and Boreas will share the first room. Gerald and Lark with be in the second room. And the two instructors will be in the third.

Meldon suggested that he should just join Gerald and Lark, and Melinda should take the last room for herself but she firmly rejected it.

In the end, Meldon reluctantly agreed to sleep in the same room with her. "I hope nothing will happen..." He murmur as he guided his students to their rooms.

                                  ***

After taking a small break Boreas led the two little ladies in the dining room. The Inn has two dining room; one on the second floor and one on the floor below it.