Chapter 1: Children of the Demon Lord.

After his consciousness disappeared Jeff felt like he was floating in the dark void. He can't feel his body, or more like he has no body to begin with. The time is not certain, Jeff don't know how much time he'd spent floating and drifting in the dark void.

After the span of time he didn't know how long, his eyes finally opened and found himself in front of a priest looking guy. But something is wrong with the Guy's eyes, its eyeballs were black and the eyes were white. And his skin is has a dark color.

It appears that the guy is holding Jeff.

He surveyed the surroundings and found a different atmosphere, the air reeks of gloominess and the temperature is unexpectedly hot. Also, the room he's in is different from the room he knows. He might be wrong but he concluded that the design looks like medieval architecture.

Another thing is when he looked at his hands he got surprised as his hands turned small like a baby's, and his body too. His skin is pale white unlike guy whose holding him. It looks like-- no he really turned into baby which means he is either dreaming or reincarnated. But mostly it's probably the latter.

But that's not what's bothering Jeff, he moved his hands searching for something over and over again.

It's not here!

Not here!

Where is it?!

Where's the game I bought!!

He desperately searches his surroundings but he cannot find it, the guy whose holding him nearly let go of him but the guy managed to hold him properly.

Jeff saw a glint of fear on the Guy's eyes but he doesn't have there wherewithal to concern himself.

The guy put Jeff on a small bed meant to use by a new born baby, the bed is soft really making sure that the new born baby can lay there comfortably. As he was about to sleep because of the comfortable bed, Jeff heard a cry. It was cry made by an infant. It was high pitched, even him can tell that the cry was from a girl.

Not long, the guy who's holding him before went to him again and now he's holding another new born child. Like him, the child has pale white skin and have the same eye color just like the man who looks like a priest, black eyeballs with white eyes.

"Uwahh!"

"Uwahhh!"

The guy put the baby next to Jeff which was still crying. He looked at the baby and she looked at him too, she stopped crying and smile at him.

                                                          ***

At the certain room inside the demon lord castle where the birth of the lord's children was in progress, the two demon cleric was talking with each other.

"They said that the third wife of our lord had successfully given birth!"

"Really?! Now that all of the lord's wives had given birth, we will now wait who's child will inherit the throne."

In the demon realm, there's a custom that the lord should have three or more wives so that there's a chance that one of the children will inherit the power of the current lord and be the heir of the throne. And currently, the latest lord who's called demon lord Orlong have three wives and each of them given birth at the same time.

"But the lord's third wife given birth to a twin!"

"Wait, really?!"

Demon originally doesn't given birth to twin, and because it is rare, everyone will probably doesn't know what to do.