Chapter 4: Magic and Swordsmanship Training.

Two weeks had passed since the talk of Liliane and Gerald, now was the day when the assassin should arrive. Since morning, Liliane was wary of her surroundings. And as usual, Boreas left early again to go somewhere.

While Liliane is getting lonely, she doesn't interfere on what Boreas is doing.

Also, today is the day when they will start doing their swordsmanship and magic training. But since Liliane is a girl, there's no need for her to attended swordsmanship training so the only thing she needs to attend is magic training. She has a lot of time free.

Swordsmanship training will begin on the morning while magic training will begin at afternoon, they will do it everyday until they turn sixteen. Once you turned sixteen you will now acknowledge as an adult and that's the day when the demon lord will announce the candidates for the throne.

Liliane made her way to the castle's ground where the training of swordsmanship will be held. Of course she's not going to join, she just want to see her brother because she's lonely.

As she arrived at the training grounds, she saw Boreas and Meldon talking to each other. They seems to be so close. And Liliane can tell that in Meldon's eyes, he saw Boreas with great respect and admiration.

So that's why brother is busy, he's gaining the trust of castle's finest knight. Indeed he will be useful to brother in the inheritance of 
the throne. Liliane can't help but to feel amazed to her brother.

She walk in their direction and greeted Boreas and Meldon.

"Good morning Brother and sir Meldon."

"Good morning missy Liliane."

"Lili, good morning."

Liliane went here early on purpose but it seems that Boreas is earlier than her, the training is suppose to start after two hours. And the other are supposed to arrive soon.

"Brother you're so early, I hope you have enough sleep."

"Don't worry Lili, I'm perfectly fine."

From how Boreas look, he's been here for a while. His hair and upper part of clothes is drenched with sweat.

"Did you come here because of the extra lesson from Sir Meldon?"

"Yes, Sir Meldon was here so early so we went do some training."

Meldon watched the siblings talk happily with each other. And when they seems to finished talking, Meldon went to talk to Boreas.

"So young Boreas, regarding on your marriage with my daughter."

"Oh that? I haven't decided, I told you I need to meet her first before I decide."

Liliane who heard the conversation twitched as she discovered that her brother is betrothed to Meldon's daughter.

B-Brother is getting married?! No no no! I won't let that happen! I 
won't let anyone to take my brother! Liliane mentally panicked but she held herself and prevent showing it to them. She needs to act dignified all the time so that she will be worthy of staying by Boreas' side.

"B-Brother are you getting married?" Liliane asked in a low tone.

"It's not decided yet, I want to see her first before I decide."

"Yes, too bad she's in my wife's home. I can't bring her here in the castle, but once she turned sixteen she would move here in the castle to live here."

Liliane fell silent for a moment. Boreas and Meldon looked at her quizzically but then she suddenly burst into tears.

"Whaaa, I won't let brother to get married! I wont let him be taken away from me!!"