1 : || Her Unusual Behaviour ||

Start from the beginning

"And why everything is black ? Isn't black is considered as a bad omen ? I mean I don't believe in these absurd omens but... but isn't it eye catching ? Like everything black and black ? We are seeing the designs on the walls and the ceiling, these are done only in shades of black. No other colour has a single dot on this floor. Why ?" Nakul asked in curiosity and in a hint of suspicion.

"Black is just a colour Nakul. This doesn't mean that it is a bad omen." Sahdev said.

"And moreover I think Panchali likes only black shades." Yudhisthir said.

"Why do you think you so jyest ?" Bheem asked in confusion as to how his elder brother knows that thier wife likes only black.

"Yeah she does Bhrata Bheem. I too have noticed her preference for black. And from yesterday till our wedding, she wore black wedding attire. I think she is obsessed with black." Arjun said, agreeing with his eldest brother and laughed a little at the end of his statement.

His eyes sparked a different kind of joy when he mentioned his wife and her preference.

And that should intrigue his brothers, right ? She is their wife too. But that wasn't the case with the soul brothers.

Yudhisthir, Bheem, Nakul and Sahdev too smiled that reached till their ears upon hearing Arjun and they were more than glad to know that their brother noticed this little thing of Panchali.

"Now should we stay here in the corridor and spent this night sleeping on this cold floor ?" Nakul joked and all of them laughed as their laughter echoed in the empty silent corridor.

They walked towards the direction of room as said by Crown Princess Aditi.

The huge door of the said room greeted them. It was closed.

They looked at each other, silent communication zipping through their eyes as who will open the door.

Yudhisthir was the eldest so he doesn't left with any other choice as his brothers pleaded him through their eyes.

Racing heart and sweaty palms with a sudden drop down of temperature, he placed his hands on the door handle to open it.

He closed his eyes, taking long breaths and opening those again, he took a look from his brothers who nodded a little, indicating him to proceed further.

Opening a door seemed to be a difficult task for him now. First, their unusual wedding and second their bride was Panchali.

With much force, he pushed the door, opening it, a path that led them to their destiny. To her.

The brothers blinked their eyes but nothing could be seen. Reason being darkness. Again all black....

They walked in not before looking at each other again.

Now that was unsual. A normal wedding night should be romantic and all. The room should be lighted with scented candles and decorated with flowers.

But the room that they were standing was nothing but filled with darkness all around.

Nakul nudged Arjun with his elbow, indicating him to call out Panchali if she was there or not but he got a immediate denial answer as Arjun shook his head rapidly.

"Pa-Panchali ? Panchali, you there ?" Yudhisthir called out after much courage from his brothers. He was the eldest among them and he didn't had any other option through upon any other.

But all they got was an eerily silence. The winds blowed, making the long curtains blow.

"Panchali, you-" Yudhisthir was interrupted by a sound of bang. He and his brothers turned around gasping audibly, only to get their eyes widened.