1 : || Her Unusual Behaviour ||

Start from the beginning

Being with someone like Panchali was not helping either as he and his brothers were now standing in something other than only brotherhood.

And Panchali's outburst, anger and hatred for them from the swayamvar were like sprinkling salt on an open wound.

From the time they were asked to share a room in her chamber, he was feeling something unsual. Like the night -

"Sahdev, where are you lost ?" Arjun asked, jerking him out of his reverie.

"No, nothing Bhrata Arjun. It's just that I am feeling unsual about tonight. Like the night -" Sahdev voiced out his concern but before he could complete, Yudhisthir interrupted.

"Nothing will happen Sahdev. Don't stress out yourself. Come we have arrived in the seventh floor."

"Ah at last. I thought the stairs are never ending. Jyest, Anujo, dekho yaha" Bheem exclaimed when he noticed his surrounding on the seventh floor.

(Eldest, Younger ones, see here. )

The corridor of the seventh floor was nothing like other six floors. Expensive tiles were used on the floor.

Walls were painted with colours in unique designs. The shades of the colour was black, the designs were made on the basis of Alien Black, Cynical Black, Glossy Black, Pitch Black, Midnight Black, Charcoal Black.

The designs and combination was something that was to be found very rare, which indeed surprised the brothers.

Expensive art sculptures were hanged on the walls.

"This is beautiful." Nakul said looking at the glass railings and the scenerio ahead. Strong winds blowed as they stood on the topmost floor of the palace.

The capital of Panchal, Kampilya was visible from the seventh floor. The whole city was lighted with mashals (torch) as only light source.

"Indeed." Arjun muttered, running his hands on a glass sculpture.

"The designs on the wall are just mind blowing. It's so beautiful..." Sahdev trailed off as he noticed unfamiliar designs on the wall.

"And the floor is so well maintained. Not like any other floors and also there is no guards also. Why is it so ?" Yudhisthir asked, more like to himself.

"Look at the ceiling brothers." Bheem exclaimed looking at the ceiling of the corridor.

The other four looked up only to gasp at the designs. Now that was not something they expected.

The light emerging from the ceiling was the only source of light in the entire corridor

The light emerging from the ceiling was the only source of light in the entire corridor. There was no torches or candles.

"Bhrata, how is it possible ? This corridor seems so unfamiliar yet this is so beautiful. Is this where Panchali stays ? Or is this what she likes and prefers ?" Bheem asked.