Flashback End

Time skip

The next morning, seeing the opportunity Neil tries to talk to Avni. He is trying to thank her for whatever Avni has done for him....

He comes near the door of the house in search of her and he sees that Avni is sitting on the swing in the garden.....

He smiles and then takes a deep breath and moves closer to her.

He approaches her and looks at her back....he thinks something and speaks..

Neil - Avni

Avni who was lost somewhere hears his voice and gets down from the swing and turns towards him...

Neil looks at her and sees that she is looking a bit sad...

Avni's face is filled with sadness because she's not able to tell him about their child...

Neil sees her sad face and speaks

Neil - what happened... are you ok? Why are you so sad?

Avni hears this and gets emotional.... Because he is the reason for her sadness but also he's the happy remedy for her sadness...
and before this Avni's eyes were filled in front of him..... she's about to leave by ignoring him but Neil once again takes her name and Avni's steps stop...

Neil - avni wait...

Avni stops but doesn't turn towards him

Neil sees her and says

Neil - I'm sorry.. I know you have forbidden me to talk to you but today I could not able to stop myself...

Avni listens to this but does not turn towards her....Neil looks at her back and there Avni's eyes slowly fill up...She knows what Neil has come to talk about...

While Neil looks at her back and says

Neil - I wanted to tell you that....Thank you... Thank you.. you gave me that 40 number yesterday.....you thought of forgiving me it means alot to me...
I don't deserve it but your doing it means a lot to me..... I lov....

Saying all this, Neil is about to tell her I love you in the end but Avni understands his words, And before this he completes his words, Avni walks fast from there and goes inside the house.

Neil sees her leaving without saying anything and gets sad....

Time skip...

A week has passed..... Avni still hasn't told anything to Neil yet about her pregnancy...

At the same time, Bebe also does not tell Neil because she wants Avni to tell this to Neil herself because this news is special in their life...

On the other hand, everyone's care in the house would have increased more for Avni now... Shweta is taking special care of Avni....Neil is also noticing this thing in the house that now everyone is taking more care of Avni....But he feels that maybe Avni's health is not well, because of this everyone is doing this and somewhere he is also feeling relieved from this thing.

Neil gets ready to go to office this morning.....

He is coming down the stairs and there the whole family is sitting at the breakfast table....

He still does his breakfast, dinner, lunch, everything in his room.

Bheema is going to Neil room with his breakfast but stops in the middle when she sees him coming down.....

Everyone's eyes also fall on Neil, but Neil does not see anyone and he is about to go out of the door, his steps stop hearing Bebe's voice....

When Bebe sees that Bheema is standing near the stairs taking Neil's breakfast means that Neil has not had breakfast yet, and he's leaving the house without having breakfast... she thinks that now that he's here, why not he have breakfast with everyone... that's why she calls him...