Chapter 21: Someone's to Blame

Começar do início

"Jade! No!" She quickly stopped before she could pounce on Russia's back.

"Russia, I am sorry for what I did to you, but a bigger danger is coming after you and the rest of the school. I am trying to help fight them, but I cant do it all on my own." Suddenly America lifted his head.

"Gah, I still have a headache. Hi Germany!" He spoke before Egypt shushed him and made him lay back down. Mexico and Switzerland bowed their heads and then walked towards the door.

"A whole party in here?" I jokingly asked,

"Shut it, Germany." Russia spoke

"We don't trust you, just know that." I nodded while trying to pry his hand off.

"Mexico, Switzerland, we can talk later. For now, you should go." Mexico and Switzerland both nodded and walked out. I quickly moved out of Russia's reach and backed up to the door. Russia looked at me death in his eyes.

"I swear! I'm not here to fight you!" I tried as Russia took more steps closer to me.

"Russia, leave him alone, he isn't lying when he says he is here to help." Russia grunted at the Egyptian.

"Of fucking course he isnt. Lie detector." Russia snarled towards Egypt.

"I wish to help you. I know you still don't trust me, but I will try." Egypt nodded

"Truth." Kazakhstan's wings tightened against his back and Japan gripped his sword tighter while Egypt held his cane calmly. Russia tightened his fists.

"If you make me believe for a second that you are not on our side, I won't hesitate to snap you in half." I nodded, not too worried. I've beaten you before, I can do it again if I have to.

"Now, explain to us what you heard and why you are here." Russia said, his voice dripping in venom. I slowly walked over to the couch that America was on and sat down, showing my hands the entire way. Jade jumped onto the couch and curled up with America, I quickly waved my hand towards her and she gained colors, and nice warm fur. She yipped, happy to be real instead of black and a shadow.

"Only for a bit, jade. This takes a lot of my energy." Russia brought a stool over and sat down.

"Talk." he said, short. I watched America and Jade with interest. Jade was curled up next to America, and America's arm had moved to lay on top of her.

"Germany. You should probably start speaking before Russia ends you." I looked at Japan.

"Russia doesn't scare me. None of you do." Egypt shivered.

"He isnt... He isnt lying..." They all stared at me except for America who was Sleeping.

"Okay. Talk." Russia said again.

"EU, UN, Soviet Union, Third Reich and someone else are teaming up to take down the top five." Russia nodded.

"Continue." I explained to Russia the whole story and the rest of them nodded. Soon I felt a little woozy.

"Gah, is the room spinning to you?" I asked, swaying.

"Germany, you are out of energy." Egypt said pointing at Jade. I looked at Jade and touched her.

"Sorry girl." I placed my hand on her flank, and her colors started draining out of her, as I gained them back the world stopped spinning. Suddenly Egypt and Japan gasped.

"What?" I asked them, and Egypt pointed to my arm, I looked down to see my Arm was shadowed, it quickly waved over to my body, then finally to my other arm. Then I was human again.