25

Chapter 25

    The moment Li Xiangwan spoke, the study immediately became quiet.

    This seemed to be a rejection, but Li Xiangwan's flushed face and still tense body told Chen Tianheng that it was definitely not that simple.

    Is he shy?

    So Chen Tianheng didn't immediately distance himself from Li Xiangwan, but simply raised his head backwards, not letting their faces get too close, and at the same time withdrew the hand that was holding the pen around Li Xiangwan.

    "Really, I didn't notice it, I'm sorry." Chen Tianheng said in a high-sounding voice, "I'm a rough person, and I don't pay much attention to many things. If there is something that makes my sister-in-law uncomfortable in the future, just tell me."    

      Li Xiangwan decided After watching him for a few seconds, he could see that Chen Tianheng did this on purpose. He didn't say anything else, but just responded lightly and turned around to continue to look at the property descriptions that he didn't understand and wasn't interested in reading.

      Li Xiangwan held his stomach in one hand, trying his best to resist the surging desire with reason. His bisexual body was more sensitive than the average person.    

      Chen Tianheng continued to tell him, but this time he didn't get so close. The absent-mindedness of the young man and the slight tremor of his body from time to time all fell into Chen Tianheng's eyes.

     He had vague guesses in his heart, but he couldn't believe it - he was really sensitive. Is it like this?    

    So he deliberately pretended to slip his hand and let the pen fall to the ground, leaned over to pick it up, and the pen landed at Li Xiangwan's feet.

     They are all men - although there may be something inappropriate to say this, Chen Tianheng knows very well what such a reaction means.

     Just a simple touch and a hug that is not a hug can make Anhui like this?   

      How would you react when you actually started kissing him?   

      Chen Tianheng wanted to know too much.   

      He picked up the pen and continued the topic as usual, as if this was an unintentional episode, but how could Li Xiangwan not know that he did it on purpose.

      Chen Tianheng's movements were faster than he imagined. Li Xiangwan originally thought that according to Tianheng's respect for Liang Hong, it would take some time for his guidance to work.

    But this kind of progress was what he was happy to see. Li Xiangwan stared at Chen Tianheng's sharply articulated hand and thought: When should I find someone to puncture the window paper?

    In fact he didn't wait too long.

    The next night, Chen Tianheng went to a banquet and was very drunk. Originally, he would find a nearby hotel to stay for one night, but now that Li Xiangwan was still at home, he ordered the driver to go home. The idea is fairly clear.

    From this point of view, it is self-evident how much water this "drunk" has.

    When Chen Tianheng entered the house, Li Xiangwan was already going to sleep. He knew that Chen Tianheng had something to do at night and probably would not come back. So he was a little surprised when the noise came from the living room downstairs.

    The man was so drunk that he fell on the sofa, and the assistants and bodyguards around him were busy circling around - Li Xiangwan had experienced a lot of scenes around Liang Hong, so he hurriedly went down and asked, "Why do you drink like this?"