4

Chapter 4

    The first time Chen Tianheng saw Li Xiangwan was in Liang Hong's study.

    Although he has long since left Ivy Star to work alone, Chen Tianheng and Liang Hong still have a deep connection. After all, the operation of his caravan also requires some invisible means to get out. He comes to Ivy Star every year. Stay here for a while.

    Two months ago, Liang Hong bought a teenager at a high price at a black market auction. He took him with him every day, and he almost spoiled him. When his subordinates mentioned this, Chen Tianheng was still listening to it as a joke. Liang Hong's character could not be more clear. , Just like him, can he bear not changing people around for two months?

    Chen Tianheng didn't believe it.

    He was in Liang Hong's study that day and talked with him about the waterway. Liang Hong sat behind the thick wooden table, leaning back on the back of the chair, chatting and laughing with him as usual, with one hand on the armrest and the other under the table.

    Chen Tianheng was sitting on the single-seat sofa opposite him, talking about the Dixian Empire's vague intention of reaching out to the exile area, suddenly heard a weak whimper, followed by an uncontrollable choking. Cough.

    He was stunned for a moment, not expecting that there were other people in the study.

    Liang Hong let out a long sigh of relief, zipped up his trousers, and pulled the person out from under the table. It was a young man wearing only a wide white shirt, covering his mouth and coughing softly. Liang Hong pulled his thin wrist, carried him to his lap, and wiped the tears from the corners of his red eyes with his fingertips.

    There were still some turbid marks on the corners of the boy's rubbed red lips. Liang Hong took out a few tissues and put it beside his mouth, and said, "Spit it out.

    " Clothes, he shook his head tearfully.

    "Have you swallowed? Can you still eat at noon?" Liang Hong wiped the corners of his mouth with a smile, and kissed him again.

    And Li Xiangwan caught a glimpse of Chen Tianheng who was staring at him. Thinking of his sloppy appearance being seen by a stranger, Li Xiangwan's face instantly burned, and in a panic, he buried his face in Liang Hong's shoulder, holding him tightly. Clothes, as if they could hide.

    Liang Hong was amused by him and stroked his back. Chen Tianheng saw that the young man's neck, wrists and legs were all covered with old and new red marks.

    Li Xiangwan took a quick but light breath and sprayed it on the side of Liang Hong's neck. He recalled the face he saw in his hasty glance, except for the slightly playful scrutiny in his eyes, the man who was talking to Liang Hong was not like other people. When people saw Liang Hong for the first time, they had a big reaction. They looked very stable and a little fierce.

    Who is he? He was able to talk about those things like Liang Hong's friend.

    While kneading on Li Xiangwan, Liang Hong said proudly to Chen Tianheng: "How is it? I've found a treasure now, right?"

    Chen Tianheng nodded, and he had to admit that he had seen almost countless beauties. This kid is really pretty.

    Liang Hong patted Li Xiangwan's waist and hips, which were wrapped in a white shirt, and said, "Wan Wan goes back to the bedroom first. Tianheng and I have something to talk about."

    Li Xiangwan answered obediently and got off Liang Hong. , walked out of the study with bare feet, only then did Chen Tianheng realize that he had a few whiplashes on his legs, and the whiplashes looked like Liang Hong's handwriting.

    Liang Hong played those very powerful, and many people who were good at it were crying and begging to make Liang Hong take a bite. It wasn't until the boy's figure disappeared outside the door that Chen Tianheng retracted his gaze and asked,

    "How old is he?"

    "The person in the store said it was seventeen. After I came back, I measured his bone age and he should be twenty, but because Since childhood, he lacked nutrition and looked small."

    Liang Hong is thirty-seven this year, and Li Xiangwan is seventeen years younger than him, but it is normal for these people to sleep eighteen when they are fifty or sixty years old. Chen Tianheng joked: "It's almost the same age as your son."

    Liang Hong laughed and bit the chimney: "Isn't it?"

    The two of them grew up together in Ivy Star's shelter. The so-called shelter is actually a military fire shop. The dean is a smuggler and uses the children in the courtyard as cover. I heard that Liang Hong went out to make a living when he was fifteen years old. When he was seventeen, he enlarged a woman's belly for the first time. The woman in the red light district beat him up and asked him if he had enough money for abortion and "closed business". "Three-month loss fee.

    Chen Tianheng is three years younger than him. At the age of fourteen, he followed Liang Hong, who had become a bully. He followed Liang Hong with a machete and didn't say a word. Anyone who deliberately asked for trouble would go up and chop. only.

    After Liang Hong and Chen Tianheng finished talking about important things, they went back to the bedroom. His little lover was sitting on the balcony reading a book, and when he heard Liang Hong's movement, he turned around and his face was still red.

    "You're shy?" Liang Hong knew that he was afraid that someone else would be there when he was flirting, so he didn't recover from just now, he hugged Li Xiangwan in his arms and kissed his fingertips: "Don't be afraid, then He is my best brother, Chen Tianheng."

    Li Xiangwan nodded, he has been here with Liang Hong for two months, and he knows a little about him, including that Liang Hong's former lover never stayed by his side for two. month. After hesitating for a while, he finally dared to ask the question that he had been thinking about for a long time:

    "Will you give me to someone else?"

    Liang Hong laughed when he heard this: "How is it possible, I am reluctant to give my Let others touch you baby. Wan Wan, you are different from those people, so don't be afraid of it."

    Liang Hong said this, and he really did it, he gave Li Xiangwan all the favor he thought he had. . But until Liang Hong died, Li Xiangwan never believed his words sincerely.