6

Chapter 6

    The chaotic dream entangled Li Xiangwan unknowingly, and he rarely dreamed of the past.

    After his mother died of a venereal disease, his normal life turned out to be much better.

    Back then, her mother was a well-known courtesan in the whole Ivy League, and she held countless upper-class men in her arms. However, time mercilessly took away her beauty, and she was quickly forgotten and reduced to a prostitute in the red light district.

    Li Xiangwan didn't know which man she had given birth to. When she found out that the child was bisexual, the woman was overjoyed - when she got old, she could continue to make money from Li Xiangwan.

    The woman had planned to find Li Xiangwan's first benefactor when he was sixteen, but she couldn't last until then and died of pus all over her body because of a venereal disease.

    Afterwards, Li Xiangwan's uncle took him to live with him. The man just treated him as an extra mouth in the family, and he ignored him on weekdays, and still drank and gambled. But unlike most alcoholics, he would at most fall into bed and sleep for a whole day after being drunk, and he would not get drunk and beat people.

    Li Xiangwan works outside to earn money during the day, and at night cleans the shed and reads books. Compared to the days when he was forced to learn how to please men, apart from being poor, this kind of life was quite stable for him, and he was already very satisfied.

    It wasn't until he was twenty that everything changed.

    That day, the shop where Li Xiangwan was working closed early, and he went home an hour early. Outside the hut, he heard his uncle's flattering voice, which he had never seen before:

    "My sister's son is so beautiful, he's even prettier than his mother, and you will definitely be able to handle it from you. There is a good price."

    Li Xiangwan stopped in doubt, but did not respond for a while.

    The man deliberately lowered his voice: "...Of course I know that there are many good-looking boys in your place, but it is not without reason for me to charge this price, you don't know, my little nephew, there are still women's things growing below. !"

    Li Xiangwan understood now, his eyes widened and he gasped, clenching the food bag in his hand in disbelief.

    The uncle who has lived under the same roof for nearly five years... Want to sell him?    

    At this time, another strange man's voice sounded: "We have to inspect the goods first to see if they are clean. If the child is as good as you said, you will fall asleep sooner?"

Although he is greedy for women, he is not interested in a monster like him who is neither male nor female."

    Afterwards, the two said something that Li Xiangwan couldn't hear at all. There was a thought in his mind that was clearer than ever before -

    run!

    The two negotiated the time for the "inspection", the strange man took out a contract, and the uncle signed it without even looking at it.

    When the stranger left, Li Xiangwan saw his back. The black uniform was embroidered with the badge of the largest black market in Ivy Star.

    Li Xiangwan stood there for a long time in the dark, until the time approached the point where he usually returned home one minute after another. He suddenly realized that he was about to be sold, and he had to leave here quickly.