18

Chapter 18

When Li Xiangwan woke up, the sky had already dimmed. Chen Tianheng was working not far away, staring at the screen intently, tapping the keyboard softly.

The sofa under him was specially customized by Liang Hong. Except that the size was not wide enough, it was very comfortable to sleep, and it was no different from the bed. At some point, Chen Tianheng covered him with a blanket, and the fine fluff brushed on the skin, which was very soft.

The office did not turn on the lights, and the skylight was slightly dimmed through the floor-to-ceiling windows. Li Xiangwan opened his eyes, and there was a faint snort in his throat when he just woke up. Chen Tianheng immediately raised his head, took off one earphone, and asked,

"Awake?"

He propped himself up and looked at the clock on the wall. It was almost time for dinner. He slept for nearly an entire afternoon, and his stomach was a little hungry.

He has nothing to do now, and he doesn't have the guilt of wasting a good time, just how comfortable he is.

"What's the matter with my sister-in-law?" Chen Tianheng stared at the small red mark on Li Xiangwan's face for two seconds, lowered his eyes, moved his fingers slightly, and clicked the Enter key aimlessly.

Li Xiangwan was stunned for a moment, and then he remembered that he came to look for Chen Tianheng because he had something to tell him. He said, "Tianheng, can you stop Zhou Zhu from following me like this?"

"No." Chen Tianheng thought about it.

After thinking about it, he refused. Seeing the disappointment on Li Xiangwan's face, he explained patiently: "There are too many people staring at you now, I really can't worry, sister-in-law, just hold on, as long as you endure this period of time. Good."

Liang Hong left almost all of his inheritance to Li Xiangwan and the child in his womb, and now I can't count how many people are looking forward to Li Xiangwan's accident, which will shock the Ivy Star, so that I can take the opportunity to let They get a piece of the pie.

"But in this case, I don't even have anyone around me who can talk to me. Before, the housekeeper would still chat with me, but now no matter what I say, there are people listening by my side. In order to avoid suspicion, she rarely talks to me about other things. yes."

Li Xiangwan put a pleading in his eyes, he raised his head and looked at Chen Tianheng, reached out and gently tugged Chen Tianheng's sleeve: "Tianheng, I'll stay at home, don't let them look at me, okay? "

Chen Tianheng was silent for a while, holding Li Xiangwan's hand that was grabbing his sleeve, and gently pulling the cuff out of it, but he felt that Li Xiangwan's fingertips were a little cold, so he wanted to hold it in his palm and cover it. on.

But he still put his hand down and let the voice-activated smart home management system turn up the temperature of the air conditioner, and said, "Is it cold? Would you like someone to bring another piece of clothes over?"

Li Xiangwan shook his head, reluctantly: " I'm so boring, Tianheng, you don't know that I have so many things to say, you can't find the right person to say it."

"I know."

"Nonsense." Li Xiangwan pursed his lips after whispering, He didn't say a word, and just looked straight at him, his eyes were black and bright, and there was an aura of never giving up until his goal was achieved.

"Wait back to the moon star." Chen Tianheng finally couldn't stand it, and was the first to make concessions.

He sighed, squatted down, took Li Xiangwan's plush slippers, held his ankles lightly, put them on his feet one by one, bowed his head and said, "Wait back to Lunar Star, I will I won't let Zhou Zhu follow you all the time, but when you don't have him, you have to stay under my nose and let me make sure you are safe, how about that?"

Li Xiangwan was overjoyed by this answer, his eyes widened. , I didn't expect Chen Tianheng to make such a decision, and couldn't wait to ask: "Really?"

"Really."

Anyway, there won't be so many people from Liang Hong after going back, so he doesn't have to cover up too much. Chen Tianheng was infected by Li Xiangwan's excitement, and the corner of his lower lip was slightly raised.

He stood up and stretched out his hand. Li Xiangwan put his hand in his palm and used his strength to get up, "Let's go to dinner first, and then go back the day after tomorrow. If you have anything to say, you can tell me if you don't mind."

Chen Tianheng Just now he felt that his ankles were also cold, so he took a coat of his own from the coat rack and put it on Li Xiangwan's shoulders, "It's cold, you're just sick, you must be careful not to freeze."

Li Xiangwan nodded, Chen Tianheng raised his hand and pressed a tuft of hair on the back of his head, his palm rubbed against the back of his neck, the touch was as delicate as he imagined.

Li Xiangwan turned his head and smiled at him. That well-behaved smile was like a potion, which made him breathe quickly and his heart beat faster. Li Xiangwan stretched out his stomach and put on his coat, as if he belonged to him.

So be it. He stared at Li Xiangwan's slightly thin figure in front of him, and clenched his fists.

Big brother is dead, someone has to take care of Wan Wan, right?