1

Chapter 1

    1.

    On the day of Liang Hong's funeral, it rained heavily.

    His beautiful lover Li Xiangwan stood far away, silently looking at Liang Hong's tombstone and busy Chen Tianheng, his eyes were red from crying, but instead he showed a pitiful beauty.

    The man who held him tenderly before leaving yesterday morning is now lying unconscious under the cold tombstone, and will never speak to him again. Li Xiangwan thought blankly, and in the faint sadness, he found a morbid happiness.

    --Great.

    Liang Hong's best brother, Chen Tianheng, was shot in the fight that killed Liang Hong yesterday. His injured left arm was tied with a bandage, and the gauze was bleeding faintly.

    There are too many people who came to express their condolences, and they all have ghosts in their hearts, all coveting the black empire left by Liang Hong.

     Chen Tianheng was too busy to pay attention to his injured arm, but he kept an eye on Li Xiangwan's movements and glanced at him from time to time.

    Li Xiangwan raised his hand and wiped his eyes, looking away from the tombstone to chase after Chen Tianheng.

     The moment their eyes met in the air, Chen Tianheng immediately turned his head to look to the side, and the hand holding the umbrella handle unconsciously exerted force.    

      Will Li Xiangwan be afraid when there are so many people he doesn't know? His eyes were red from crying, and he didn't seem to be in good spirits. It's so cold, do you want to send him back to the car for a rest?    

     Chen Tianheng didn't pay attention to what the people around him were saying.

     He closed his eyes and calmed down, and said to his opponent, "Be optimistic about Young Master Li, there may be someone here who wants to attack him."    

     "You have told me many times before, Brother Chen."

     Cen Xu, his subordinate, said, "That's the boss's seed, how could we be careless."

     Wan lowered his eyes, exhaled lightly, and curled the corner of his lower lip in an unintelligible way, and asked the person holding the umbrella, "Who is that person who was talking to Chen Tianheng?"    

     Zhou Zhuchao glanced at that, and said in a low voice, "It's District B4. Ye Yang, the temporary person in charge, brother Liang just helped him up the day before yesterday."

    Li Xiangwan was given an umbrella by Zhou Zhu, a bodyguard specially prepared for him by Liang Hong. He was very young and average-looking. He followed him like a shadow anytime, anywhere. It was both protection and surveillance. If he didn't ask him, he would almost never speak. Silent almost like a real person.

    Li Xiangwan hated him very much, because Zhou Zhu, like him, was at the mercy of Liang Hong. He followed Liang Hong's orders by his lover's side, and reported everything Li Xiangwan said and done to him. Liang Hong is like the most obedient dog.

    But now that the person who was pressing on the top of their heads and giving orders was already sleeping in the ground, he found Zhou Zhu a lot more pleasing to the eye.

    Li Xiangwan nodded, Liang Hong was dead, he built the Black Empire on the Ivy Star and lost its emperor all of a sudden.

    No one expected that things would happen so suddenly that they had no time to make any preparations. They had to panic and deal with the greedy people who heard the sound like a sideburn. Too many people were staring at that position, coveting Liang Hong. everything left.

    He unconsciously touched his five-month-old pregnant belly, which contained Liang Hong's child.

    His only surviving child, the last heir to the black empire.

    Li Xiangwan knew that his nightmarish days were finally over.

    But who knows if it's the beginning of another nightmare?