Chapter 7

y/N's P.O.V

We decided to follow Alvin's boat to Outcast Island, just to see what he is doing. We were hovering over Outcast island, I wasn't paying to much attention on anyone else but Alvin. I saw a bolas shot into the sky coming towards me. I thought I was going to be shot down and captured.

But Toothless flew in front of Firestrike and I and got shot down by the bolas. They fell through the air and Hiccup got separated from a Toothless and started to fall solo in the air. He tried to bring out the wing in his riding suit, but it looked like it was stuck. Oh no.

"come on buddy" I said to Firestrike.

Firestrike dived down really quickly, I was holding onto the handles tightly. We got to Hiccup and Direstrike scooped him up with his claws and after a few seconds threw him up in the air. he came back down and landed behind me on the saddle.

"you alright" I asked turning around to look at him

"yeah. Thanks" he said sounding breathless.

"come on. Let's get toothless" I said

Firestrike dived down to the normal place, in the middle of the forest. We hopped off the saddle and took my helmet off. I placed it on a cap thing on Firestrike's saddle. I took the bow from the saddle and turned back to Hiccup.

"i never knew outcast island had forests" hiccup said

"yeah, they're normally on the other side. Now come on let's find toothless" I said as we wandered through the forest.

"how big is this forest?" He asked

"it's quite big" I said. I heard a hissing noise, then a brunch snap

"what was that?" He asked. I turned around, nothing was there.

I turned around, I looked closely and saw a red strip flick to a different colour.

"it's a change wing" I said

We walked on a bit and I heard a twig snap.

I gripped onto my bow and slowly drew out an arrow and placed it onto the bow. I aimed it up. the change wing suddenly appeared and shot acid out in our direction. I quickly ducked While Hiccup stepped out of the way. I stood up again and shot my arrow at a tree stump near it. The dragon flinched at how fast it was. Hiccup pulled out a sword, he flicked something and it suddenly set on fire, is that meant to happen? But still it was amazing. He waved in front of the dragon's face. It's head followed the flame. He got a round ball from the side of his leg and clicked it onto the handle, he flicked something else and zippleback gas poured out, he flicked something on the handle and the gas exploded. He held his hand out for the change wing, it slowly walked towards him, it was inches away from his hand, but it twitched a bit and backed off and flew away.

Hiccup and I carried in walking through the forest. We finally got out of the forest. We saw that they tied toothless down and were pulling him along. I signaled for Hiccup to stay low and follow.

we followed the men until they walked into a bundle of caves. they locked toothless up and hanged him up on the wall. The men walked away. I was about to walk towards the cell toothless was in, when I felt someone hold me back, I turned around to see it was hiccup.

"there are guards everywhere! You couldn't possibly free toothless without them catching you" he said.

"Don't worry, they don't know I'm a dragon rider, they only know me for being a weak dragon fighter" I said as he let me go

I walked to where there were two guards. They saw me and walked up to me.

"can I help you" one said

"more like we help you" the other said

" but I was talking first" one said

"but Im guarding too, so it should be we" the other one said

"here we go again, look, if you want to loose your job, then keep arguing about stupid things, you do this every time" one said. While they were arguing I slid past them and walked up to the cell door. I slid through the holes on the cell door as they were quite big.

when I was in the cell, I walked up to toothless, he looked at me, i stuck my hand out and placed it on his nose. He made a gurgling noise. I took my hand away, his eyes were dilated and he was starring up at me.

i yanked the chains, nothing happened. I got out one of my arrows and shoved it in the keyhole, I turned it and it broke off of his leg. I did it to the other one and to the one around his head.

He shot the door with a plasma blast. I climbed out of the cell with toothless. The two guards stopped fighting and looked at us. They brought out their weapons. I got my arrow and got ready to shoot. As soon as toothless shot his blast I shot my arrow and the point caught fire and pinned one guard to the wall and set his clothes in fire. the other one looked at the guard in horror and ran off.

i walked towards hiccup. He got up and hopped onto toothless' back, he gave me his hand and I took it and helped me onto toothless' back, I grabbed onto his shoulders as toothless took off. As we were in the air, the others were nowhere to be seen.

"where's the others" I asked

"they might have gone back to berk" he said

We landed in the spot in the forest, I jumped off toothless. when Firestrike saw me he ran up to me and pounced on top of me, I groaned from the weight of him and the fact that his feet pushed into my ribs.

"get off me!" I said playfully as Firestrike jumped off me.i sat up and stood up. I put my helmet on and clicked my bow onto the saddle. I jumped onto the saddle.

"let's get back to berk" he said

"before Alvin's does" I said as we took flight and flew towards berk.

The other Night Fury (reader x Hiccup)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें