Chapter 6

Y/N's P.O.V

I was flying with Firestrike and I was trying to find Alvin and his men. They weren't on the island. I looked around to see if they were anywhere in sight.

I saw a few boats drifting towards Berk.

"Hiccup, they're over there!" I said to him. He turned to see the boats drifing away.

"okay gang. We need to stop them" Hiccup announced.

"how?" Ruffnut asked

"yeah. how? I don't think we can stop them...unless you have these awesome ninja powers!" Tuffnut said quite enthusiastically. shook my head at his stupid comment.

"wait.....do you have ninja powers?" Tuff asked

"no...but we can stop them" I said

"how can we?" Ruff asked

"have you forgotten that what you are riding breathes fire and their boats are made from wood, and wood is flammable" I explained

"just ignore them....now let's go before they get too close to Berk!" Astrid commanded.

We flew towards the boats, there were three boats. We started to shoot at them. After a while one boat set ablaze and sank into the ocean. I was focused on Alvin's boat shooting really powerful blasts at his boat. Firestrike's blasts are quite powerful, even for a night fury, so that was what gave me the idea of the name Firestrike.

Soon Firestrike ran out of shots, so I decided to talk Alvin out of it. I landed on his boat.

"well if it isn't young Hic—wait, who are you?" He said realizing I'm not hiccup. I lifted my helmet off revealing my face.

"y/n! How could you betray your own island?" He shouted

"funny....I was about to say the same thing to you!" I said grabbing my bow from Firestrike's saddle.

"come on, don't be like them,join me and my men so we can fight Berk together,I've seen you fight before and it is better than some of my men" Alvin said

"hey!" One of his men shouted

" no, I will never join you" I said

"fine. have it that way. If your not with me. You're against me, you are my enemy" he said pulling out his sword. I pulled out an arrow and aimed for him.

He swung his sword at me, I kept ducking it or just missing it. I pulled my arrow back and released it making it his his arm.

i quickly climbed onto Firestrike and took flight. I was hovering over the boat and shooting at it. suddenly a bolas was shot at Firestrike and I, it all happened to quickly for me to save myself. We kept descending until we went beneath the water and sank to the bottom.

Hiccup's P.O.V

I was helping the gang fight some of Alvin's men. Y/n was by herself with Alvin, I turned to see if she was okay, she was climbing onto Firestrike and hovering over the boat shooting a at him, suddenly a bolas shot at Firestrike and her and they landed in the water and sank to the bottom.

i flew to Alvin's ship and took shots at him. He jumped out of the boat when it was set ablaze and swam to the other one. I went back to that boat and helped the others. I jumped off of Toothless and pulled out my flaming sword. I released the zippleback gas and flicked something on the handle and it exploded. I turned the sword back to Monstrous Nightmare sliver and kept on trying to fight Alvin.

I heard a few noises coming from the water, I turned to look at the water, I saw Firestrike shoot out with Y/n on top of him. The boat retreated back to outcast island.

y/N's P.O.V

Firestrike and I were sinking further and further down. I struggles to get out of the bolas, but nothing worked. We landed on a huge rock. I was running out of air. I have to be quick.

i pulled out my dagger and started to cut the ropes Firestrike started to move the more I cut. I kept hold of the dagger and felt dizzy I felt like I was about to pass out. That was until Firestrike grabbed me, I swam and got onto his saddle. He started to fly up through the water, we then shot out the water and rises into the air. I breathed in the nice fresh air.

Firestrike started to shoot the boats. The riders were attempting to fight off some of the men, Hiccup was looking at me. I just ignored it. Firestrike continued to shoot until Alvin surrendered and held his hands up in defeat.

The boat started to sail back to outcast island. Until he was out of sight.

—————————————-