Chapter 4

Y/N's P.O.V

I landed on a cliff with Firestrike.

"that was close" I breathed. Firestrike made one of his weird noises in response.

"Out of all things we could do now, going back isn't one of them!" I said. I jumped off his back and sat down. Something caught my eye. A boat, an outcast boat, sailing towards....I think it was...........Berk? Yeah, Alvin has been plotting to invade Berk and control all the dragons and train them to destroy Berk.

I thought of flying over to the boat and burning it, cause I hate Alvin and also it's not right to use dragons to destroy places, they aren't meant to be used like that.

I got up and climbed onto Firestrike's back ready to take off, when the other dragon riders beat me to it and started to shoot at his boats. When they started to fly away, a bolas caught the blue nadder and it started to fall, the rider went with it, until she was swooped up by a monstrous Nightmare and tossed onto the neck of it, behind its rider.

The Nadder landed on the boat, all tied up and helpless. The men were pointing their weapons at it, the nadder was about to fire, but nothing came out......must be out of shots.

I did what I think was right, I got on Firestrike's back and told him the signal to scoop me up again. I jumped off his back and fell through the air and landed on the boat, in front of the dragon.

They pointed their weapons at me, as they had no idea who I was because of my helmet.

" Leave this dragon alone" I said

"what was that?" Alvin asked

" I said, leave this dragon alone!" I shouted, stretching out my bow, ready to release the arrow.

" I wish you luck with that!" One of his men said, I rolled my eyes and shot a few arrows at him, making him pinned to the sail with the arrows through his clothes. As the men attempted to free this man, I got out my dagger, once the nadder saw it, it started to growl. I cut the ropes of the bolas off until it was free.

It just stood there doing absolutely nothing.

" Go! Fly away! Save yourself!" I said. The dragon blinked then flew into the sky where the other dragons were.

The men turned around and saw me, they saw the dragon was gone. They pointed their weapons at me. I made a signal for Firestrike to come. He came into view and scooped me up flying into the air. He flings me into the sky, I fell back onto the saddle and grabbed not the handles, I put my bow on its clip bit and put my dagger in its sheath on my leg. I grabbed onto the handles and flew around. I looked behind me and saw the dragon riders starting to follow me.....again?

I tried to lose them......it took a while....but finally I lost them. I was on a cliff with a few trees surrounding and a rock. I jumped off Firestrike but kept my helmet on, just in case. I was attempting to fix the compass on Firestrike's saddle.

When I finally finished it, I heard dragons....really? Again? When will they just leave me alone? I looked up and saw some of the dragon riders landing on the island. I grabbed my bow and arrow and stretched it back read to shoot. Firestrike was growling at the dragons. I saw something catch my eye, another Night Fury, it looked just like Firestrike but with green eyes instead of blue.

"wow another Night Fury! I thought Toothless was the only one left!" I looked in the direction of the voice, I think it was the tall blonde and fat one that said it.

" Where did you find the night fury?" I looked around and saw that it was the one in leather and a prosthetic leg. I didn't reply. I tightened my grip on my bow.